Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

can you just imagine he signs a 1 year with west ham gets a major injury first couple of games that put him out for the rest of the season? There would be 90 minutes of "He's magic you know! Esteban Cambiasso"  when we played west ham

He may not cut it being a year older and be a fringe player where ever he goes.

Its been said he's the best player we have ever had, possibly yes but he achieved all that before us, we had a few great matches late season.

Compare that to Pontus Kamarks time at Leicester,even the same number of games. Unfazed class.

I've noticed that there are now a lot less Cambiasso profile pics on here lol

I thought maybe he was different to your average 'mercenary' footballer, but if he goes to West Ham purely for more money then he's lost any legendary status for me.

Talk sport reporting he's having a medical at West Ham

That really surprises and disappoints me.

I was told by his wife over a month ago that he had offers from the MLS and was just sorting out the best deal to go there.

I seem to have been blocked from posting in the transfer forum so thought i'd drop a quick note here.

We've always posted information thats been given to us because we are fans like anyone else. We want the best for the fans and feel its fair to pass on any information that we are given.

I/We have never stated to be ITK or that we have the inside track on transfers etc. but we do receive information and fell obligated to pass it on.

I understand the frustration with the EC saga. As most people are aware a deal was agreed in principle before the Pearson sacking; thats the information we were given. We were also told he had signed last week but that information was incorrect.

If people would like us to continue posting the information we recieve i am happy to. Likewise if people don't want to hear or dont trust us then we'll stop.

I seem to have been blocked from posting in the transfer forum so thought i'd drop a quick note here.

We've always posted information thats been given to us because we are fans like anyone else. We want the best for the fans and feel its fair to pass on any information that we are given.

I/We have never stated to be ITK or that we have the inside track on transfers etc. but we do receive information and fell obligated to pass it on.

I understand the frustration with the EC saga. As most people are aware a deal was agreed in principle before the Pearson sacking; thats the information we were given. We were also told he had signed last week but that information was incorrect.

If people would like us to continue posting the information we recieve i am happy to. Likewise if people don't want to hear or dont trust us then we'll stop.

Out of order banning you IMO. The amount of sh*t people post on here and get away with. :nigel:

Yeah you got it wrong this time, but not sure if it warranted a banning lol

obviously something to do with Ranieri why hes not coming back if hes going to West Ham...

are we linked with anyone since Ranieri took over ??

It's not obvious at all Ranieri publicly asked him to come saying "we need you".

It appears that there is no bad blood between them.

Don't know how I'd feel if he went west ham, I know he's the best player to ever play for us but it would leave a bad taste in my mouth

Oh come on, when he played for us he was nowhere near the best player we have ever had. In his prime he would have been up there, but we didn't have him in his prime. He had a good season, but he is getting older now. 

So long as we get a decent replacement, he did his job for us and I don't really care where he ends up. 

Oh come on, when he played for us he was nowhere near the best player we have ever had. In his prime he would have been up there, but we didn't have him in his prime. He had a good season, but he is getting older now. 

So long as we get a decent replacement, he did his job for us and I don't really care where he ends up. 

Totally disagree. What other world class players, irrespective of age have we had? I can only think of Mancini. Cambiasso was a cut above anything I have seen in my 35 years on this planet.

Keep Qwerty on all the forums ffs.

They were only posting what they had been told.

Or should we all have to write a disclaimer line before our posts! His accuracy rate is still probably 9/10. It'd be a pretty boring clueless place without Qwerty, Albert, Bert and Ramadaone etc

I'd be disappointed if he went to West Ham. If it's a money thing, especially. 

If he does go there though, can we show a bit of class and not boo him, please? How some can call him a legend, and then say they'll boo him in the same paragraph is beyond me.

Totally disagree. What other world class players, irrespective of age have we had? I can only think of Mancini. Cambiasso was a cut above anything I have seen in my 35 years on this planet.

He is not currently world class though. If Ronaldinho joined us now, you could add him to the list but again he is not world class now either.

He did not put in the best Leicester performance ever and that's all I care about.

Archived