Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

I doubt it, considering Pearson was sacked basically as Cambiasso's contract had expired, it's clear he's just a scab grabbing a better offer.

i just can't see that either they'd offer him a much better deal or that he'd be that money motivated. i hope it's not but the only thing that would see him choose villa over us is because he doesn't like our new manager.

i just can't see that either they'd offer him a much better deal or that he'd be that money motivated. i hope it's not but the only thing that would see him choose villa over us is because he doesn't like our new manager.

I'd rather believe anything than that, but its the only logical explanation I can come up with that ends up in him going to Villa instead of staying here. 

But then I also can't help but think "surely he could do better than them".

I can't subscribe to that theory, with the fact that even if he did hold some disrespect towards Ranieri than he'd ditch him for tactics tim. They'd surely be more incentives in his contracts, not necessarily money persay but guaranteed longer contract or something. I can't see him going there anyway, fairly sure that the sun were the main source.

If Pearson was sacked right at the end of last season, then I could believe Cambiasso not signing is due to Ranieiri but he had ample time to re-sign before Pearson left. I'd like to think the owners or someone contacted Cambiasso and asked his opinion of Ranieri before appointing him.

Maybe he didn't like the deadline we gave him or maybe their paying his agent brother more money.

I'd rather believe anything than that, but its the only logical explanation I can come up with that ends up in him going to Villa instead of staying here. 

But then I also can't help but think "surely he could do better than them".

Can he do better than them though? All this talk about him being one of our best ever players. Yes by name he is, but not by what he achieved on our pitch. He had a good season, especially in the run-in just like a few other players of ours. Huth, Albrighton & Schmeichel were equally as good in my opinion in those last few matches. 

The fact that he is not being linked with any top half club shows that this is currently his level.

Can he do better than them though? All this talk about him being one of our best ever players. Yes by name he is, but not by what he achieved on our pitch. He had a good season, especially in the run-in just like a few other players of ours. Huth, Albrighton & Schmeichel were equally as good in my opinion in those last few matches. 

The fact that he is not being linked with any top half club shows that this is currently his level.

For him though, at this point in his career, I'd include an MLS club as "better". If he wants to go for a payday somewhere, there will be clubs willing to pay more and offer him a much better life than having to live in or travel to Birmingham everyday. 

For him though, at this point in his career, I'd include an MLS club as "better". If he wants to go for a payday somewhere, there will be clubs willing to pay more and offer him a much better life than having to live in or travel to Birmingham everyday. 

There are a lot of places in America that wouldn't offer him a much better life. He has to think about whether he wants to uproot his family again. 

Cuchu is and Argie, he wears and Argie hat.

He lives next door to Sherwood, he lives in a council flat.

He dicked us around all summer, his bother has some front.

We hope you bomb at Villa, you money grabbing ****.

That is brilliant

Archived