Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

tbh i ain't never heard of him but if he can play anywhere other than up front or in goal then GET HIM IN 

in fact even if he can play in goal get him in anyway 

Guest ttfn

Please God be true.

This would be the equivalent of Liverpool signing Lionel Messi.

Come off it.

From what I've seen he's a very good player but this is a guy who's 26 and never played outside of South America.

Based on his form for Chile he'd be an amazing signing but the same could have been said for Vargas this time last year and he made no impact at QPR.

Come off it.

From what I've seen he's a very good player but this is a guy who's 26 and never played outside of South America.

Based on his form for Chile he'd be an amazing signing but the same could have been said for Vargas this time last year and he made no impact at QPR.

I don't think so, this guy could be world class and looked brilliant in the last two international tournaments. Chile are a very good side and he's arguably their best player.

and who's he supposed to be then?

Journalist from Porto Alegre. 7000 followers, I'd guess he isn't wrong with this.

This transfer window has reminded me we're still a tiny club

Massive in the Outer Hebrides.

This transfer window has reminded me we're still a tiny club

It's depressing isn't it?  :(

We obviously have the money to buy them and I'm sure we'd pay the wages as well but anyone this good with options is just going to dismiss us straight the way.

However I applaud the club for setting their sights this high.

It's depressing isn't it?  :(

We obviously have the money to buy them and I'm sure we'd pay the wages as well but anyone this good with options is just going to dismiss us straight the way.

However I applaud the club for setting their sights this high.

But are we willing to spend it though thats the thing.  Sounds to me like we keep putting bids in that we know are going to get knocked back and then our interest ends right there.  We may as well just go and put £7 million bids in for Bale, Messi and Ronaldo.  Setting sights high and genuinely showing ambition to land players is a different thing altogether. 

Archived