Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

It says their is an agreement with Leverkusen, it just needs approval

It just means the player and the club have agreed personal terms, which means nothing if the two parties who currently own him aren't yet agreeing to the sale. And again, it's not news

Everyone on here seems to think there is no agreement with Leverkusen but that says otherwise

We're all aware that the chairman has been quoted saying they've made an agreement with the player - see the previous 2 articles in this thread.

Everyone on here seems to think there is no agreement with Leverkusen but that says otherwise

There are like 6 links on the previous page to an article that says this in it:

It is believed that Aranguiz would prefer a move to Germany, with Leverkusen's general manager Michael Schade being quoted as saying the Bundesliga side have already agreed terms with the player.

However, they are yet to agree a deal with Internacional, who are said to want at least 15m euros.

The race for Aranguiz's signature is made even more complicated by the fact the player is half-owned by a third party, although that could work in City's favour.

Group DIS, the sports branch of an empire owned by Brazilian businessman Delcir Sonda, own 50 per cent of Aranguiz while Inter own the other half.

There have been reports in Brazil that Group DIS president Roberto Moreno met with Inter chiefs about their desire to buy the other half of Aranguiz and sell him to Leicester to play in the Premier League.

It's also this article that's giving people hope that we may be able to sign him, so I think anybody reading this who's also actually read the article already knew that.

Guest ttfn

it sounds faintly absurd but we shouldn't be getting outbid by Leverkusen for anybody.

With the Euro as weak as it is any bid is almost being made at a 20% discount by comparison to clubs in the eurozone.

Obviously we can't offer him Champions League football but we should be able to offer much more money.

it sounds faintly absurd but we shouldn't be getting outbid by Leverkusen for anybody.

With the Euro as weak as it is any bid is almost being made at a 20% discount by comparison to clubs in the eurozone.

Obviously we can't offer him Champions League football but we should be able to offer much more money.

I've just wiki'd Bayer Leverkusen and I'm a lot more optimistic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_04_Leverkusen

Fair play they've got Champions League football but we are a wealthier club and their players are hardly a whose who of world football. They even have a smaller ground than us.

Great point about the Euro and we should financially put the squeeze on them.

I'm starting to believe we could pull this off but then again it's the hope that kills you. 

I've just wiki'd Bayer Leverkusen and I'm a lot more optimistic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_04_Leverkusen

Fair play they've got Champions League football but we are a wealthier club and their players are hardly a whose who of world football. They even have a smaller ground than us.

Great point about the Euro and we should financially put the squeeze on them.

I'm starting to believe we could pull this off but then again it's the hope that kills you. 

Basically believing it's a done deal now tbh

Are you allowed to have an agreement with a player if you haven't got an agreement with the club.

Can't see it happening personally.

of course but if you are under contract to the club then the clubs have to agree. Tripartite, you all need to agree for it to happen. 

no way are we, they're owned by bayer (hence the name) who are bloody massive

This was the list for 2013/14 and they weren't on it but Stoke were.

We'll be there or thereabout on it especially after the new TV deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2920602/Real-Madrid-football-rich-list-Premier-League-dominates-overall-making-HALF-40-wealthiest-clubs.html

Someone start clocking the movements of Vichai and Tops plane

Last seen in Santiago, isn't that just outside Nuneaton?  :ph34r:

If third party ownership can force Tevez and Mascherano to join West Ham then they should sure as hell be able to make this fella join Leicester. I'm actually optimistic about this one as long as we remain the highest bidder. If or when a new high bid goes in we just have to outbid it and by the end of the transfer window we shall have him.

Archived