Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Interesting - expands a little on what we know plus we are trying to hijack the Chester move?!

With private ownership you'd have thought the transfer fee will do the talking - which sets us in a good position unless Leverkusen up their bid - I'm sure I read somewhere theirs is the lower of the 2 bids quoted.

What a massive statement this would be.

If we sign this guy either by hook or crook then getting Kante or whoever will be a lot more easier.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it would be a dream signing and an indication that we will become a proper established PL team.

FFS Leicester, just get him in.

It's a signing that will take us to the next level and I'll go into the season with relegation not much more than an after thought.

When you have a player like this more quality will follow.

We need to be blowing Marseille & Leverkusen out of the water with his financial package.

FFS Leicester, just get him in.

It's a signing that will take us to the next level and I'll go into the season with relegation not much more than an after thought.

When you have a player like this more quality will follow.

We need to be blowing Marseille & Leverkusen out of the water with his financial package.

Would you pay him 80k a week if that's what it took?

It certainly would be an awesome statement of intent. Instantly increases the profile of the club.

Surely the PL holds more of an attraction?! Come on Aranguiz fvck of those German no-hopers and join a club that is going places :ph34r:

Would you pay him 80k a week if that's what it took?

It certainly would be an awesome statement of intent. Instantly increases the profile of the club.

Surely the PL holds more of an attraction?! Come on Aranguiz fvck of those German no-hopers and join a club that is going places :ph34r:

Yes I would, he's good enough to play in any team.

With PL money getting more and more we just have to get a foothold in this league like Southampton & Stoke have.

We sign Aranguiz and WBA sign James McClean.

I believe if we sign him we'll make another CM signing very soon like Kante and then I'll believe we're good enough to finish top ten.

Saying that I think we've about a 2% chance of getting him.  :(

Bit wary of the whole 3rd party ownership malarky..... Didnt west ham get in trouble over their dealins on Tevez?

I'd be happy it we could get this chap in for him to have a blinder for a couple of seasons and then double our money to a top 4 club...

Bit wary of the whole 3rd party ownership malarky..... Didnt west ham get in trouble over their dealins on Tevez?

I'd be happy it we could get this chap in for him to have a blinder for a couple of seasons and then double our money to a top 4 club...

Only because he was still own by two different people when here. If you buy him outright I think it's ok.

Archived