Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Desperate for this guy to get some real game time! I cant wait to see him in action - a good handful of games under his belt. See what he can do once settled into a team.

Im sure he'll get most of the game vs bury and im hoping he makes an appearance against spurs for at the very least 20 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure CR said there were no new injury worries before todays match so have to assume Kramaric is good to go, so what message does that send to Kram to place an academy player on the bench and leave him out, is he really playing that poorly? 

I know it's still early in the season but I really thought he'd get more game time with Ranieri in charge than Pearson.

We all know he's technically gifted and a talented lad, but he needs to play games to show what he can do. Start him against Villa.

I thought today's game was made for him with skill in and around the box. But with the start we had the work rate of Ozaki was needed to try and get a foot into the game. The problem Krameric has is he has to play really well when he gets a chance, instead of playing himself into the team. Otherwise he'll be back on the bench. A little unfair to any new player as they need a run of games to settle into the team.

He chose us to play! If he knew he'd be on the bench or not even in the squad he'd have signed for Chelsea.

I'm horrified he's not in Claudio's plans as he is the most talented striker we have IMO.

He started and scored in midweek. Hardly not in his plans. By your logic Inler isn't in his plans.

It's a squad.His chance will come,up to him to take it when it does.

CR took a punt on Dodoo after his hattrick.Had he put that one away rather than the airshot Dodoo would be hailed as a hero on here and CR a genius.

He started and scored in midweek. Hardly not in his plans. By your logic Inler isn't in his plans.

Kram scored a goal midweek and then didn't make the squad today with no injuries. He was also subbed off.

Ulloa played mid week and was no where near as good as Kram and made the squad today.

Inler played mid week and not so well and was on the bench.

My logic is okay thanks.

Kramaric is clearly not rated by Claudio and I think it's an awful decision. Vardy is one of my favourite players but he won't survive the whole season without injury or lack of form.

Kram needs to be match fit and chomping at the bit but I think it's more likely for him to be uninspired and pissed off and I don't blame him.

Guy just wants to play ffs that's why he came here haha what a tragedy

I hope you get to see him fully shine, because, we that followed him play in croatian league, europa league and for national team know what he is capable of. We def. don't need convincing

He chose us to play! If he knew he'd be on the bench or not even in the squad he'd have signed for Chelsea.

I'm horrified he's not in Claudio's plans as he is the most talented striker we have IMO.

I'm not quite sure how you can make that claim when non of us have seen enough of him yet. He is talented on the Ball but there's more to a modern striker than just scoring goals. This is what I feel he needs to learn, Movement in and around the box. Pulling players out of position to make space for others. Then popping up in the right place at the right time. Unfortunately you have to be playing regularly to acquire these skills. Maybe a spell on loan would be best for him at the moment.

Guy just wants to play ffs that's why he came here haha what a tragedy

I hope you get to see him fully shine, because, we that followed him play in croatian league, europa league and for national team know what he is capable of. We def. don't need convincing

edit: Maybe he does something really bad at training sessions , like show his ass to Ranieri or flip him off when he tells him to sprint

*this is not an edit, im retarded. (well this is) ((but that before wasn't)

I'm not quite sure how you can make that claim when non of us have seen enough of him yet. He is talented on the Ball but there's more to a modern striker than just scoring goals. This is what I feel he needs to learn, Movement in and around the box. Pulling players out of position to make space for others. Then popping up in the right place at the right time. Unfortunately you have to be playing regularly to acquire these skills. Maybe a spell on loan would be best for him at the moment.

Where would he go on loan? No chance would he be willing to join a championship team.

How would we cope when Shinji and vardy either get injured or hit a bad patch of form?

Vardy is great because he has incredible determination, pace and aggression. He is not however the most technically gifted player.

Kramaric is clearly talented and has so much potential, he needs game time, he is scoring goals now, Qpr. Pre season, internationals and then Bury. Get him on the pitch and I'm sure hell bag goals.

What has kramaric done that makes him deserve to go before vardy and Okazaki, you can't compare him to Ulloa as he is a different style of striker e.g taller and can be a target man while kramaric is more like Okazaki and vardy type of striker

Based on what? Most talented... Ffs.

Archived