Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

DD should know better after Vardy. In the refs face and clearly swearing at him with a finger thrown in for good measure. If he wasnt going in the book for it when the whistle went, his reaction guaranteed that he was.

unreal from drinkwater. i love the bloke but come on, you can see why people think most footballers aren't all there.

leicester hero from nowhere and now england international gets sent off (harshly) in a colossal game that could be a huge twist in the title race. gets incredibly angry and jabs his finger at the ref calling him a cvnt. gets an extra ban and we suffer for it.

then one of his best mates does literally the exact same thing two weeks later lol. idiot.

Disgraceful from Fellaini. Easily 3 game ban.

Worried about Drinkwater having an extra game ban to be honest though. Clearly called the ref a cvnt before walking off...

think he said 'fvcking joke' with a finger to the face so yeah, it's bound to be looked at by the FA.

unreal from drinkwater. i love the bloke but come on, you can see why people think most footballers aren't all there.

leicester hero from nowhere and now england international gets sent off (harshly) in a colossal game that could be a huge twist in the title race. gets incredibly angry and jabs his finger at the ref calling him a cvnt. gets an extra ban and we suffer for it.

then one of his best mates does literally the exact same thing two weeks later lol. idiot.

lol DD does have a temper. He tells the ref to **** off practically every time the whistle is blown against him. Won't be surprised to see an extended ban knowing how much the FA love us. Shearer reckons Huth will probably be banned too. Not sure why it's just us being shat on suddenly.

The pundits are idiots!! Is it just me that thinks depay dived and they were all saying peno!! Vards v West Ham had much more of a tug on his shoulder and got his legs wiped and they were saying dive??!!

Depay decided to fall over quickly realising he couldn't reach the ball

Unreal is putting it nicely. It's like we want to make this difficult.

Looked to me that Drinkwater barely touches Divepay and is just trying to get goal side of him to block any cross. Divepay collapses the moment he feels a touch. Drinks would have been better taking his frustration out on the player but he's right about the ref.

Huth had his shirt ripped off his back a few weeks ago, if that wasn't a retrospective ban then I can't see how this will be. This just proves further the need for video technology as the retrospective stuff is getting ridiculous now.

If Drinkwater had 'pulled' Depay back in exactly the same way ten yards up the pitch, he would have shrugged it off.

This is what I think the FA need to focus on. 

It now seems that any 'contact' is deemed a foul when it's in the box yet it goes on all over the park whenever two opposing players are within reach of each other. Referees need to determine of the contact is enough to bring a grown adult athlete to the ground before blowing for a foul. Even the pundits support the 'yes, there was very slight contact so it must be a penalty'. You either make the game so ridiculous that ANY contact between opposing players is a foul or you let men just get on with it.

It's turning into a game for sissies.

If Drinkwater had 'pulled' Depay back in exactly the same way ten yards up the pitch, he would have shrugged it off.

This is what I think the FA need to focus on. 

It now seems that any 'contact' is deemed a foul when it's in the box yet it goes on all over the park whenever two opposing players are within reach of each other. Referees need to determine of the contact is enough to bring a grown adult athlete to the ground before blowing for a foul. Even the pundits support the 'yes, there was very slight contact so it must be a penalty'. You either make the game so ridiculous that ANY contact between opposing players is a foul or you let men just get on with it.

It's turning into a game for sissies.

I don't think he would have considering he got his first booking for pulling Rashford back.

I don't think he would have considering he got his first booking for pulling Rashford back.

Think he means Depay wouldn't have gone down like someone was running in front dropping banana skins in his path. But, he probably would have tbf, they were going down softly all over the place for most of the match.

Archived