Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Shearers right. If they're both penalties you're gonna see 4/5 a game but the sending off was the turning point. Vardy clearly throws himself to the ground but he shouldn't have even been on a booking in the first place. Moss is a cnut

Fuchs seemed to give up for the Antonio cross.

I noticed that. He had two attempts to clear it before that as well. 

The more I see the Vardy incident the more I think it's actually a dive, not that it was ever a pen in the first place. First tackle was never a yellow though.

unbelievable decision to give them a penalty for that. astonishing. sometimes there's decisions in the box like that where you look back and think "well that's a foul but it's not consistent, there'd be 50 a game if you give them all" etc etc. it's not even a foul. it's so pre-planned and it's a horrible dive and bit of cheating (by a player on a card...). 

reid stops the play before the corner to make a point out of the "harsh treatment" he's getting to the ref as if to say "watch me watch what i'm going to do" and then starts fu cking flying through the air. 

amazingly bad. argue all you like about vardy diving, his first yellow, huth's pen etc but their penalty is one of the worst decisions i've ever seen. and it wasn't even as bad as the one to give us a penalty 10 minutes later lol

fu ck me what a shocker of a ref. 

fuchs was at fault for the antonio cross, missed the tackle and then let him stroll past. they skimmed past quite a few things in the reaction even the goals. it was all about Moss which was a shame. lots of diving from players on both sides skipped too.

but shearer summed it up quite nicely i thought. let's hope the ref doesn't mention the vardy finger point in the report

unbelievable decision to give them a penalty for that. astonishing. sometimes there's decisions in the box like that where you look back and think "well that's a foul but it's not consistent, there'd be 50 a game if you give them all" etc etc. it's not even a foul. it's so pre-planned and it's a horrible dive and bit of cheating (by a player on a card...).

reid stops the play before the corner to make a point out of the "harsh treatment" he's getting to the ref as if to say "watch me watch what i'm going to do" and then starts fu cking flying through the air.

amazingly bad. argue all you like about vardy diving, his first yellow, huth's pen etc but their penalty is one of the worst decisions i've ever seen. and it wasn't even as bad as the one to give us a penalty 10 minutes later lol.

Absolutely agree, the one that was a penalty on Huth he didn't give... we have had some bad refs in the past but I can't remember one being this bad, he was just so inconsistent.

Vardy incident wasn't a dive. There is contact. Vardy knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted the player sent off and a penalty. He has done it time and time again for years now.

The problem with today was he left his foot in when the ball was moving away from him. If they was running in the direction of the ball everyone would be screaming for a penalty. If he had played the ball in front of the player and done it too you'd agree it is a penalty

amazingly bad. argue all you like about vardy diving, his first yellow, huth's pen etc but their penalty is one of the worst decisions i've ever seen. and it wasn't even as bad as the one to give us a penalty 10 minutes later lol.

What about Huth pushing him seconds earlier though? That was a pen.

Such a disgrace that penalty. It's also a disgrace that these refs get away with murder. It's time there assessor reports were published and they had to explain their decisions. They get paid 100K a year and some are clearly not fit to do their job.

amazingly bad. argue all you like about vardy diving, his first yellow, huth's pen etc but their penalty is one of the worst decisions i've ever seen. and it wasn't even as bad as the one to give us a penalty 10 minutes later lol

It is even more baffling when you watch how West Ham attack corners, Carroll basically used three players as a battering ram front of him to bundle over players to force his way in. It is actually an awesome legitimate tactic but in the light of soft pen for Reid it just point out how inconsistent Moss is when West Ham is just bad as us and anyone else at corners (they actually use a tactic to promote roughhousing ffs) 

What about Huth pushing him seconds earlier though? That was a pen.

well why didn't he give that then? 

i think we got the harsh end of the decisions on the balance of play but i'm not saying the ref was biased, i'm simply saying he was fu cking dog shit. you telling me about another penalty that he got wrong further enhances that point. that's why both team's main strikers are reportedly currently being investigated for fuming at the ref, because he managed to ruin both team's games by being so shit. 

Their penalty was always going to be given no matter how soft the contact, he spoke to the players just before and any contact would have brought about a penalty. Morgan shouldn't have "grabbed" him though despite the contact being exaggerated.

We should've both had penalties, just not the ones that were given. And as Scouse said, Reid was on a yellow and went down softly as well as blocking an attack for us on the wing.

Chapman thinking he's ****ing edgy being all anti Leicester all of a sudden. Suck a dick

I quite like the guy, comes across as both knowledgeable and articulate. He also has some wit about him. Top presenter.

Don't see where that "anti-Leicester" is supposed to come from.

Archived