Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

I'm still trying to come to terms how West Ham feel hard done too.

They was just as bad with handbags in the box.

Ogbonna had Vardy and Huth in headlock with nothing given.

Payer dived and had nothing.

Left a few tasty tackles with no card show.

West Ham definitely got the lions share of the dodgy decisions today

Draw fair result mind you

I've said this all along.

I've been saying excactly what Shearer said, if Morgan held him back then why has he gone forward.

If you look at his running it isn't natural, just like Vardys. He left his leg to get contact. How it can be given for one but not for another is a joke.

i really think its more to do with the ref warning wes and huth about wrestling/shirt pulling prior to the corner that ended with a penalty.

wes clearly has a tug :ph34r:  and reid knows what to do. the ref probably thought, "right, i warned you..."

West Ham definitely got the lions share of the dodgy decisions today

Draw fair result mind you

Yeah I think a draw is a fair result and would of taken a draw before the game too. West Ham seem to complain every week about refs though - I know they've had a few cards withdrawn by the FA - but with how aggressive/clumsy they are you can totally understand why they do get decisions against them. Today they definitely had the majority in their favour

i really think its more to do with the ref warning wes and huth about wrestling/shirt pulling prior to the corner that ended with a penalty.

wes clearly has a tug :ph34r: and reid knows what to do. the ref probably thought, "right, i warned you..."

In all fairness though the West Ham players were just as much at fault for it too.

It's the way Reid went down and inconsistency that has got me so wound up lol

Probably should of watched MOTD... Had only just calmed down from earlier lol

wes clearly has a tug :ph34r: and reid knows what to do. the ref probably thought, "right, i warned you..."

Can someone point me to the bit in the rules where a ref can only penalise pushing at a corner after a warning. Reid got a slight push nowhere near the ball, Penalty. Huth gets wrestled out of actually challenging for the ball, apparently the ref won't give that because he hasn't warned him about it first.

Can someone point me to the bit in the rules where a ref can only penalise pushing at a corner after a warning. Reid got a slight push nowhere near the ball, Penalty. Huth gets wrestled out of actually challenging for the ball, apparently the ref won't give that because he hasn't warned him about it first.

i knew i should have added "of course it wasnt a penalty" but is it out of this world to suspect the ref gave a pen when morgan did something he just warned him not to do

jesus

In all fairness though the West Ham players were just as much at fault for it too.

It's the way Reid went down and inconsistency that has got me so wound up lol

Probably should of watched MOTD... Had only just calmed down from earlier lol

i'll have a guess that moss said something to wes and huth like.......

"right lads, i know theyre doing it aswell but its been going on all game so im telling you now, any pushing,shoving,shirt pulling from you and i'll give a penalty"

What about Huth pushing him seconds earlier though? That was a pen.

Huth was trying to get free from Reid, and whatever 'hold' Reid had on him. If Huth didn't do this on a fairly regular basis, he would never get off the ground at all.

The opposition know how strong he is in the air, and have very few options other than to grapple him, so he has to give as good as he gets.

Yeah I think a draw is a fair result and would of taken a draw before the game too. West Ham seem to complain every week about refs though - I know they've had a few cards withdrawn by the FA - but with how aggressive/clumsy they are you can totally understand why they do get decisions against them. Today they definitely had the majority in their favour

I agree and I like Bilic as a manager and what he's achieved so far at West Ham but he is a total bell end. He's the new wenger, all he does is complain about refs every week. Both teams had terrible decisions given against them today and Claudio was diplomatic as ever and didn't want to talk about the ref but bell end Bilic had to stick the boot in and have a moan.

My point exactly. Henry said on sky that their pen was given because our defenders had been warned but our pen wasn't given because they hadn't been warned. Biggest load of shit I've ever heard. So if Vardy punches someone in the face, will he get away with it because he hasn't been warned??? I genuinely can't believe how poor that ref was today. Worst performance I've seen in a while

I agree and I like Bilic as a manager and what he's achieved so far at West Ham but he is a total bell end. He's the new wenger, all he does is complain about refs every week. Both teams had terrible decisions given against them today and Claudio was diplomatic as ever and didn't want to talk about the ref but bell end Bilic had to stick the boot in and have a moan.

lol, have you seen the decision's that have gone against them recently? 

lol, have you seen the decision's that have gone against them recently?

They have had a lot of decisions go against them this year which is lead to a lot red cards being rescinded, I've only really seen West Ham highlights this season so feel sorry for them to have so many poor decisions go against them but after watching them yesterday and last week against Arsenal you can understand why they have had cards. They are set up to be physical/aggressive - I can't remember the players name who play CM but he has had 2 cards rescinded I think so far but he put a tackle in on Drinky (I think) in the first half and you can see why he gets the cards. It turned out to be a perfectly fair tackle but when you are lunging in the air with studs showing initially a ref is going to see it as dangerous play - he appears to pull back in mid air and do a fair tackle but the initial approach looks dangerous.

There is plenty of grabbing/pulling/headlocks... I know we done our fair share too yesterday but as a ref you can't view it all one sided and only discipline one side when it is happening on both sides.

They also seem to come across as clumsy players too, our penalty is a prime example. Carroll gets the ball but the way he gets the ball is clumsy and kind of falls into Schlupp.

I think to moan when they should of had a few more cards/ at least a sending off, opposition player sent off, a soft penalty given and poor defending by themselves over looked is probably more a case of moaning for the sakes of it rather than making a constructive point about how they have been cheated by the ref

Archived