Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

Just read that his goal against Chelsea was his first at home since the Tottenham game (3rd game of the season).

Amazing considering the amount of goals he's got.

Not so amazing to think that when you consider Vardy's record breaking run tho!

Yes Adam Ounas is a French Algerian too and as Algerians we start hearing about him recently.. Usually when we start hearing about players they turn out good. Algeria national team are scouting constantly for talented players formed in Europe especially France. And usually they turn out good scouts. French Algerians and Algerians in general are crazy about football and eventually Got awesome talents . The likes of Zineddine Zidane, Benzema, Naceri etc. I see Said Benrahma also as big future potential .

By the way he just scored today a beautiful goal against Monaco just after only a week from signing his first pro contract... Here it is....check out the goal and the comments...three are even some people already calling him future Algerian Messi

http://www.dzfoot.com/2015/12/16/france-adam-ounas-buteur-elimine-monaco-79083.php

Yea maybe you're right but I honestly think you could've put that in a nice way or a polite way rather that shouting and running wild on caps :) take it easy bud.

+

The gentleman who post the vid in the first place am not even sure if he is Algerian, and even if he is there is no need to be rude or mean toward him or anybody else for that matter. Remember Algerians are temporary guest in here and are as exciting about Leicester amazing ride as Leicester fans and last thing they want is to be a annoying guests... So would be certainly understandable if are corrected , warned or even banned by the moderators if they had to do something terribly wrong. But I believe it's not the case here. So relax and enjoy the ride :)

EXCUSE ME GUYS, I'M ALGERIAN AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU OTHER ALGERIANS NEWLY ADDED IN FOXTALK TO STOP POSTING OTHER PLAYER'S VIDS IN THIS THREAD PLZ.

THIS THREAD IS FOR RYAD MAHREZ. FFS

MODS, I APPOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF THEM

Spotted this evening wandering John Lewis with Kante. I almost swooned at his feet

Yeah I managed to get a pic with him didn't even notice little N'golo with him till my wife pointed it out after he went lol

He must live in the Highcross, second time I've seen him in there this year.

Archived