Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

Wonder if he supported them as a kid. Playing in the French leagues may make PSG likely. As long as he stays the season, I won't mind too much.

But if we do get Champions League football, and he's in a good solid team, and one which has an excellent team spirit (one where it's arguable main star gives up his goal scoring record to give him a hat trick), I reckon he may stay - or at least it's not a foregone conclusion.

barcelona fan ain't he?

That can't be all of it. They speak to Kante on the video too.

(thanks though)

the Kante Part:

Mahrez: the French class (Classroom) here :) there you go they are here chilling!

Kante: In training you can see him having fun and in the game day he matches that and reproduce the same thing. It's good for him, it's good for us.

BenAlounne: His success comes because as he says he "plays also a little same way he plays in the neighbourhood (The street with frends)". it makes us laugh when he says that but it's actually true something like that.

Reporter: This season you scored more than Rooney, than Geraud, than Harry Kane....

Mahrez: Nahhh, they will catch up! they will catch up :) it's true when you start scoring goals, you become hungry for more goals and want to score even more.

On Solicitations:

Mahrez: I don't think I will leave because I feel very well in here. yes sure there are noises (talks and rumours). Of course certainly good to have clubs interested in you but I feel very comfortable in Leicester and it wouldn't make sense if I move in January especially now that we are top.

Studio: He got a nice smile Mahrez, How much is he worth?

Reporter: well look, Leicester Bought him from Le Havre with 450K Euros only and now according to information we got, two clubs are ready to put 41M Euros in the end of the season, Tottenham and Manchester United, so his price multiplied almost 90 Times which made his signing certainly an impressive one.

In Guardian's top 100 players in the world list, at 97. Suspect he might have forced a late entry as really that's quite low. Guess he needs to sustain it longer but can imagine he'll be on that list for many years to come. 

I read that he supports Marseille but I can't remember where 

I can't find where but he is on record as saying he want's to play for them one day, but I guess with his stock the way it is, it will be a tevez style end of career move.

Whenever he talks about other clubs he only ever really says Madrid or Barca by name.

I read that he supports Marseille but I can't remember where 

I can't find where but he is on record as saying he want's to play for them one day, but I guess with his stock the way it is, it will be a tevez style end of career move.

Whenever he talks about other clubs he only ever really says Madrid or Barca by name.

He does mention in the TF1 clip that he used to support Olympique Marseille, but not anymore.

Given the current position of both clubs (OM are in 10th spot), he's more likely to remain in a financially solid situation with less turmoils going on behind the scenes, as Marseille isn't known for providing that much of a stable environment.

Think we'll keep him in January, along with Vardy and the others who have been turning heads. 

However, at the moment the reasonable expectation must surely be that a bigger club will come in with an offer in the summer and he will leave (for a decent fee hopefully). 

I'd think this will happen pretty much come what may, even if we qualify for the CL and (yes) even if we win the league. 

We've had an incredible season but realistically we're not in the same league as more established PL sides, whilst obviously there will be some big foreign clubs interested in him too. 

he's a million percent staying in january, he always has been. we would absolutely never sell him half way through a potentially historic season and why would he leave? same for vardy. vardy will stay regardless imo, but riyad will obviously have bids from most the top clubs in this league and maybe throughout europe in the summer. if we don't get champions league football he will definitely be offered it elsewhere. just depends if the price is right or if he forces a move. 

You'd think his marrying a Leicester birdie would have him more inclined to stay a little longer, but that's probably the opposite haha

Yeah, bet his wife would hate living in Barcelona/Madrid for a few years with her mega rich husband..

How about Mahrez's agent just keep his mouth shut and let the lad continue doing what he is doing, money grabbing twat. 

It's sad that agents have to be considering them now, before a club think about buying one of their clients.

Shame footballers can look after themselves - in terms of finance and whether it's the right move for them.

Archived