Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

We will not sell, why would we and he has already said he is not interested in going anywhere in January and has a contract until 2019.

If we are in the Champions League come next season I think he will remain here but on an improved contract.

Spurs and United are going to be severely disappointed because the so called smaller teams will be able to tell them to jog on as Chelsea found out preseason with Everton.

The bloke is doing it in this league... People spend £30m+ on punts from abroad not proven here.

He's going to fetch top dollar and we won't accept anything less.

Exactly.

Do the club need £30M to keep the club running? No

Are the owners going to sell their star player that is attracting media coverage for King Power all over the world?  No

Could we attract/afford a player as skilful, fast, young winger that not only assists but scores more than other teams main strikers with the money from the sale?  No

Has he a pretty long contract so doesn't have as much player power.  It would cost us over the odds in transfer fees and wages to replace Mahrez.

This.  I think Spurs burn a lot of bridges and clubs don't like to deal with them.  The Berahino deal they wanted to pay £15m upfront then the rest as bonus payment.  Also they do the deals last minute to make clubs desperate then they don't have time to invest or have the money.

From what I hear about that particular deal, levy was mugged off by pease.

Think he'll go PSG in the summer for £35m

Wonder if he supported them as a kid. Playing in the French leagues may make PSG likely. As long as he stays the season, I won't mind too much.

But if we do get Champions League football, and he's in a good solid team, and one which has an excellent team spirit (one where it's arguable main star gives up his goal scoring record to give him a hat trick), I reckon he may stay - or at least it's not a foregone conclusion.

Basically says he believes in Leicester and is thankful for the opportunity he has been given. The reporters asked him if he's moving any time soon he said no. Then reporters asked again there has been some interest from PSG(reportedly) and he said you never know what the future holds but again for the mean time he's staying

Spurs being wankers. Put a massive bid in to try and turn his head and help derail our season in the process. We should counter with 40 million bid for Alli, then not bother signing him.

Spurs aren't big enough to turn Mahrez's head, they're bigger than us of course but they're hardly elite level.

Right now he is worth 40m, that could go even higher come the end of the season but I think Marhez will stay for at least another season after this one and maybe more depending on what we achieve, there will come a point when he will go but I suspect that would be abroad and not to another prem team.

Spurs aren't big enough to turn Mahrez's head, they're bigger than us of course but they're hardly elite level.

Bigger than us? Do they really have more clout than us? Or more potential. If you'd have suggested it in the 60s I'd have agreed but what are they now but serial also-rans?

I'm not saying they're a lousy team. It's just that they're always on the verge of things according to the empty words of newspapers but there's never much evidence of it actually happening.

If I had to bet who'd be higher on the footballing ladder in two years time I'd say Leicester.     

lol almost as bad as the vardy to chelsea rumour. 

Zero chance he will join spurs as spurs are not a big club for a start give it a couple of years and deli ali and melt face kane will be off. If he goes anywhere it will be a titanic transfer bid war between real madrid and barcelona.

Wonder if he supported them as a kid. Playing in the French leagues may make PSG likely. As long as he stays the season, I won't mind too much.

But if we do get Champions League football, and he's in a good solid team, and one which has an excellent team spirit (one where it's arguable main star gives up his goal scoring record to give him a hat trick), I reckon he may stay - or at least it's not a foregone conclusion.

I read that he supports Marseille but I can't remember where 

Archived