Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

Japan v Syria starts at 10.30 this morning UK time.  Shinji almost certain to win his 100th cap.

In the meantime, a picture from the weekend. Anyone fancy adding a speech bubble to one of these little beauties?

IMG_0130.jpg

I'll start. The baby's saying, "You said it was Shinji KAGAWA!".

Yeah, rubbish, I know. Please do better.

Japan v Syria starts at 10.30 this morning UK time. Shinji almost certain to win his 100th cap.

In the meantime, a picture from the weekend. Anyone fancy adding a speech bubble to one of these little beauties?

IMG_0130.jpg

I'll start. The baby's saying, "You said it was Shinji KAGAWA!".

Yeah, rubbish, I know. Please do better.

Quick, take the picture before he falls over

Joking

Half time, still 1-0. Okazaki is flat out tonight - no, I don't mean on the deck - he's using every ounce of energy but in a different way to a Leicester game. Rather than dropping back to cover, he's moving laterally across the front line. It's very impressive, but I really hope he gets taken off for a rest.

Praying our players come through tonight unscathed. Bad enough that Kasper has a slight problem but if we lost Kante or Vardy to injury it could be season defining. The Dutch were putting in some big challenges against the French the other night too. It's not great that Spurs players will largely be rested tonight either and Sturridge will almost certainly get injured ruling him out for Saturday.

Archived