Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

Woy really is an old goat... Unfortunately this is likely to be a similar starting line up for the euros. Seriously..... Clyne, Henderson, Lallana should be nowhere near the starting line up!

If that's similar to our starting line up for the Euros, we'll be coming home after the group stages. Again.

My biggest fear right now is Woy resting all his Spurs players and making Vardy and Drinks play a full 90 on Tuesday night.

Hadn't considered this and its probably the case. Hodgson will be desperate for Spurs to win the league.

Here's praying that Dier, Rose, Alli and Kane all pick up injuries. Not fussed if either Vardy or Drinky play to be fair... need them ready for Saints

I used to slag off fans of the big clubs for not wanting thier players to play international football

Now we are a big club and I don't want to see our players play either !

Strange this football lark ! It's a game of perspective

Drinkwater > Henderson + Dier

Vardy > Kane

. -

Dier is better than DD at screening the back two and England's back 2 need a lot of screening. DD is on a different planet to Henderson using the ball. He would be a better bet than him alongside dier but that would then be a very inexperienced pair.

Guest LCFC_World

Less chance of injury if they don't play so it don't bother me as much as it should, although it is a disgrace that Hodgson thinks Welbeck should play ahead of Vardy and Henderson ahead of Drinkwater.

the worse thing is this is is first xi, and he will play vardy and drinkwater on tuesday

meaning the spurs players get a week of rest and our players dont

Call me a cynic but I think that it's intentional - the establishment are desperate for us not to win the league.

Drinkwater > Henderson + Dier

Vardy > Kane

. -

As much as I love him, I've got to disagree. I think Kane is a better all round player than Vardy. Vardy has massively improved lots of elements of his game this season but Kane has done it now for 2 seasons. Even if you disagree, in the formation Hodgson seems to be stuck on, Kane is the player with the experience of playing up top on his own. We've seen Vardy struggle there.

I'd have liked to see Drinkwater instead of Dier but again, Dier has been playing that screening role for Spurs pretty well.

We'll see them both on Tuesday. Just a massive shame that Roy almost definitely won't try Kane and Vardy up front together. We probably don't have the wingers for it though.

Dier is better than DD at screening the back two and England's back 2 need a lot of screening. DD is on a different planet to Henderson using the ball. He would be a better bet than him alongside dier but that would then be a very inexperienced pair.

Experience counts for nothing when you're sh*t. Henderson is pants it annoys me why he gets in the team, he'll be sold to someone like Stoke and end up similar to Rodwell. We should be playing players based on form, reputation counts for nothing

Fed up hearing this experience bullshit. Being older than someone else counts for absolutely fvck all.

Henderson has no experience of anything relevant.

the worse thing is this is is first xi, and he will play vardy and drinkwater on tuesday 

meaning the spurs players get a week of rest and our players dont

We don't play until Sunday so it's not really a big deal. 4 days rest is fine, they've experienced a busy fixture schedule in their championship careers.

I actually think that's a decent side. Welbeck performs consistently for England and I'd sooner play him wide than Vardy who is wasted there. Kane is better up top on his own than Vardy.

Put Drinkwater in for Henderson and find some frigging defenders from somewhere and it's an ok team.

Fed up hearing this experience bullshit. Being older than someone else counts for absolutely fvck all.

Henderson has no experience of anything relevant.

If you don't mind me saying, That's bollox kitch. Giving DD his debut away at the world champs alongside a player who has a couple of caps is grossly unfair. Henderson has decent international experience and that will help dier. None of us have any idea what defensive midfield due Roy is planning to employ in France. DD is a confidence player and I wouldn't want him suffering a terrible evening in Berlin that could affect the rest of his season.

Far more sensible to let him start Tuesday in the same team as JV.

Archived