Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester's internationals 2015/16

Sunday can't come quick enough I just feel our international players will be on a high with vardy scoring against the Germans and Dutch, Kante playing and scoring for the French, drinkwater making his debut tonight for England these 3 will be on cloud 9 !

Caribbean Football@caribbeanfooty 50m

50 minutes ago

Its @HPanayiotou with the goal for St Kitts and Nevis, sounds like he was played through and finished past Muhammad, 1-0 SKN

5 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

Thats six for Harry

And with that Harry breaks an 85 year old record!! And becomes the top scorer at international level in our history!

He's one of our own!

I think he'll be in the euros after the Swiss lost 2 out of 2 to Ireland and Bosnia

It's funny how quickly the wind has changed in the Swiss media after two abysmal performances and 0 goals scored. :D

Two weeks ago, they were eagerly awaiting Inler's swan song and Xhaka's rise to power, but the latter has very much flattered to deceive.

Even an Irish newspaper labeled it a "big call" by Petkovic to omit his most experienced midfielder from a national side that's not regularly blessed with too much talent.

I do hope Inler makes it, I think now he's really keen on proving everyone wrong.

Notice something slightly weird about these two pictures?

kante_france.jpg

vardy_back_heel.jpg

My god, man. You're right! I can't believe we haven't spotted it before.

The Illuminati are clearly behind our players' success! 

avatar256x256-38ae399c6f1d49fd8f27b44535

kante_france2.jpg

vardy_back_heel2.jpg

Daniel Agger won’t want to watch this one back too many times…

Our former defender committed a real blunder for Denmark against Scotland last night, but chose to blame Leicester City’s no.1 Kasper Schmeichel instead.

Agger, now at Brondby in his native league, tried to shepherd the ball back, but it wasn’t travelling anywhere near fast enough and Matt Richie snuck in to score past the keeper and confirm a 1-0 win for the Scots.

We’re sure Agger realises his error, and is pretty embarrassed by the public rollicking he handed out to Schmeichel.

Daniel Agger won’t want to watch this one back too many times…

Our former defender committed a real blunder for Denmark against Scotland last night, but chose to blame Leicester City’s no.1 Kasper Schmeichel instead.

Agger, now at Brondby in his native league, tried to shepherd the ball back, but it wasn’t travelling anywhere near fast enough and Matt Richie snuck in to score past the keeper and confirm a 1-0 win for the Scots.

We’re sure Agger realises his error, and is pretty embarrassed by the public rollicking he handed out to Schmeichel.

What a proper nobhead.

Archived