Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
srbfox

Notifications

Recommended Posts

Posted

thank you for this feature @@Mark you don't get enough praise when you do good stuff, i guess you're a bit like a referee. well here's some praise pal 

hey @@DB11 what do you think about this?

Posted

hey @@DB11 what do you think about this?

lol I wondered what the hell this notification was but yes I agree, no one notices the good stuff referees do, though I think Mark would take umbrage at being called a referee!

Posted

:blush:

 

So if you quote someone quoting someone else does that someone else get notified?

 

Lets see.

 

 

@@MPH  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...