Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Can't see any Utd player looking forward to this fixture whereas I think all of our players will be buzzing.

Funny to see Utd fans calling other fans 'arrogant' too. I went to school in Leicester with many peers who were Utd fans. They didn't know where Manchester was yet would happily deride me when Leicester lost again whilst they picked up title after title. That's where the hate comes from. Guess we'll have to put up with the Leicester glory hunters too soon...

Good post. Why do you fear Chelsea/Arsenal/City though? Chelsea have been horrendous. Arsenal are nothing to scream at and City with Pellegrini aren't frightening either.

Manchester City and Chelsea are the two I fear most in the division. Generally because of their quality throughout each squad. I know Chelsea have been horrendous so far this season but it won't continue and they'll be around the top four again come the end of the season. 

When Arsenal are on form they are exceptional too. Giroud is an excellent finisher and then has so much creativity behind him. On their day they can beat anyone, as both Manchester United and Leicester have found out this season.

Guest LCFC_World

Kasper

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Dyer

Ulloa

Vardy

Haven't seen much of Dyer yet and I think we are really missing out not playing him. Plenty of pace in that team. 3-1.

Oh my, this has been hyped up so much in the press - and bloody sky have released articles saying Vardy will fall short of the golden boot, he isn't good enough for England (what do you know Peter Taylor), and Leicester are about to start their loosing streak - I hope none of the players have read these and if they have that it doesn't effect them - and I feel sick with nerves for this game - god dammit! 

So after that waffle I still have NO idea what's going to happen (other than I might need to drink...a LOT!) - I hope the lads will go out there and do what they always do - shut bloody sky up!! 

Saturday is going to be the longest day ever. Really love every writing us off still as there is now no pressure on the team.

I'll go for 1-1. We'll take the lead, Smalling will score from a corner then the game will just die because Man United will pass it at the back until game over.

Saturday is going to be the longest day ever. Really love every writing us off still as there is now no pressure on the team.

I'll go for 1-1. We'll take the lead, Smalling will score from a corner then the game will just die because Man United will pass it at the back until game over.

One flaw in your prediction: a corner would require United to pass the halfway line.

I just look at their team and don't see a team any better than our's. 

Sure they have several players who would get in our side and maybe I'm naive or biassed but if could had a hybrid XI how many players would definitely start? 

De Gea

Darmian

Smalling

Rooney/Mata

Mahrez

Vardy

The other five places are debateable.

I wouldn't take a point now if offered and I've never said that before a Man Utd fixture.

Guest LCFC_World

I just look at their team and don't see a team any better than our's. 

Sure they have several players who would get in our side and maybe I'm naive or biassed but if could had a hybrid XI how many players would definitely start? 

De Gea

Darmian

Smalling

Rooney/Mata

Mahrez

Vardy

The other five places are debateable.

I wouldn't take a point now if offered and I've never said that before a Man Utd fixture.

Rooney lol

Tell me about it! It will be on at 19:30 here. It's going to be a very long day!

This whole thing with Manchester United (and many other Premier League fans) reminds me of a classic South Park episode, where Stan and his friends go skiing.

Stan hasn't been skiing before and just wants to make it down the mountain to safety. Painfully slowly, he heads down the mountain. Eventually he gets to the bottom, pleased just to have got there, but before he knows it, he's inexplicably being picked on by the local ski jock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn75V6HNS6o

Je suis Stan.

STAN DAAAAAAAAAAAARSH

Think we're playing them at the right time.

If there appears to be unrest within the team, we should absolutely take the game to them.

I wonder if this player is Rooney? :whistle:

A United player, meanwhile, has told Telegraph football journalist Jason Burt he is "half the player he can be" under Van Gaal". Listen to the full clip here.

Think we're playing them at the right time.

If there appears to be unrest within the team, we should absolutely take the game to them.

I wonder if this player is Rooney? :whistle:

A United player, meanwhile, has told Telegraph football journalist Jason Burt he is "half the player he can be" under Van Gaal". Listen to the full clip here.

Kasper

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Kante

Drinkwater

Dyer

Ulloa

Vardy

Haven't seen much of Dyer yet and I think we are really missing out not playing him. Plenty of pace in that team. 3-1.

I'd have okazaki upfront instead of ulloa for the first half, just as an additional player who can harass their defence and not give them the time on the ball they like to play with. 

I'd have okazaki upfront instead of ulloa for the first half, just as an additional player who can harass their defence and not give them the time on the ball they like to play with. 

Agree

In a way I want them to have time on the ball, bring the back 4 up towards the half way line, giving us the space to break into.

Will be interesting to see how Ranieri plays it with the 10 role, whether it's Ulloa, Mahrez or Okazaki. There is sound reasoning to put anyone of them in there.

I think Mahrez has to start so I'd put him there to keep him in the team and put Schlupp on the wing for a bit more defensive solidity.

I think Mahrez has to start so I'd put him there to keep him in the team and put Schlupp on the wing for a bit more defensive solidity.

Yeah I was thinking that, my only issue was them having two holding midfielders. It's going to to be pretty crammed in that area and he's not the strongest.

I'm not really watched them much to know how we should set up.

Archived