Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Dip in and out of cricket, are the Windies generally everyone's second favourite team in cricket?

Always wanted them to do well.

They are my 2nd team as well the Small island boys serving it up to the masters of the empire

Even though I'm Irish I have always supported England at cricket , well since I started following cricket , Never followed the game till I came to uni , now I'm addicted to it

If Eoin Morgan lifts that world trophy on Sunday I'll crack a bottle of bubbly

Dip in and out of cricket, are the Windies generally everyone's second favourite team in cricket?

Always wanted them to do well.

Definitely. Such a shame cricket is in decline there due to mismanagement from governing bodies, the disaster that was the 2007 World Cup and the influence of other sports (the Premier League's desire for global domination at work again  :rolleyes:). Hopefully this run will do the sport some good in the region and, if England don't win, I'm glad it'll be them.

Archived