Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2016

Disgraceful bowling, all in the slot for attacking shots. Why not vary pace or line.

Maybe this will knock some of the arrogance out of them and make our players (Root excepted) take a long hard look at themselves. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Just nerves, we do tend to suffer them when it matters, stage fright as the womens t20 coach described it after the english cricket team bottled the semi final.

West indies might be in the wilderness at Test and One day but they are world leaders in t20...playing in the IPL has had a huge effect.

I hope more english players try their luck...although I know not everyone thinks they should.

Somebody with more cricket knowledge than me tell me why Jordan didn't take his usual last over!?

Fair play to the big lad who finished it off, wouldn't fancy getting on.the wrong side of him either way.

Just nerves, we do tend to suffer them when it matters, stage fright as the womens t20 coach described it after the english cricket team bottled the semi final.

West indies might be in the wilderness at Test and One day but they are world leaders in t20...playing in the IPL has had a huge effect.

I hope more english players try their luck...although I know not everyone thinks they should.

Well of course, they pretty much sold their soul for T20.

Leicester won so I still feel great, but England losing in that way as took me off cloud nine... thought we had it I can't believe what I witnessed

yup, sort of cloud 7 n half.

If we had lost it with 2-3 overs to go, it wouldnt of been so bad.

Stokes 1st ball should of been a wide yorker, but it is what it was.

Feel sorry for Stokes, he puts his whole soul into it.

Somebody with more cricket knowledge than me tell me why Jordan didn't take his usual last over!?

Fair play to the big lad who finished it off, wouldn't fancy getting on.the wrong side of him either way.

Jordan normally takes the penultimate over, it is probably more important than the last.

Archived