Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

I'm the biggest optimised and even with these performances I'm left in shock by how good we are, I wish we can keep this team forever ... I will be sad the day it gets broken up, even if we sign players as good because the main spine has had to come from the championship to achieve this. It is a true underdog story

Big well done. Was a bit heart in mouth for the last 30 minutes of the first  half, but blimey. Your team spirit is amazing, tenacious, and the key to your success. Wish you the best for the rest of the season. United fan with a fox for a dad.

I am from Caen in France and I started to follow Leicester because I wanted to see what Kante could bring to the premier league. I am not disappointed, he is an amazing player and you guys have a fantastic team!

Thank you, thank you... he is arguably the best midfielder in the league possibly Europe

I can't believe how easy it was. I thought Danny and Kante would get outnumbered in midfield but they have no drive or energy whatsoever.

Toure should not be getting games anymore, Delph as we all know is shite, and Fernando/Fernandinho I literally don't know what they do.

Shinji had an excellent game, he was unlucky not to get a goal.

_88138989_kantevmancity.jpg
"The left-hand graphic shows N'Golo Kante's defensive work - he made more tackles (green triangles), interceptions (blue triangles), clearances (purple), and possession recoveries (yellow) than any other Leicester player. But Kante also got forward too - the right-hand graphic shows how half of his 68 touches were in the Manchester City half, and he was also part of the move that led to Leicester's second goal."

Archived