Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and I've just had to come on your site to congratulate you on an outstanding performance......absolutely superb and a joy to watch......I really hope that you keep it up and show the so called 'big boys' that it's not all about spending millions. Oh, and by the way, Jamie Vardy is a Wednesday fan so we are claiming a bit of credit lol......anyway lads, that's enough from me.....well done again

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and I've just had to come on your site to congratulate you on an outstanding performance......absolutely superb and a joy to watch......I really hope that you keep it up and show the so called 'big boys' that it's not all about spending millions. Oh, and by the way, Jamie Vardy is a Wednesday fan so we are claiming a bit of credit lol......anyway lads, that's enough from me.....well done again

Cheers pal

Utterly majestic today, disappointing to concede but we outclassed Man City. I think Huth was a legit 10/10 today, faultless defending and two goals, I genuinely believe that's the best LCFC individual performance of the season. Morgan almost as good, Schmeichel is growing in stature with every game, we'll forgive Simpson his backpass after another solid game, Kante and Drinkwater, Vardy and Shinji, and of course Riyad, all their normal exceptional selves.

Can I draw attention to Marc Albrighton's performance today? Time and again he was our outlet on the left, time and again he made decisive forward passes and time and again he tracked back and covered his fullback. Well done Marc.

Utterly majestic today, disappointing to concede but we outclassed Man City. I think Huth was a legit 10/10 today, faultless defending and two goals, I genuinely believe that's the best LCFC individual performance of the season. Morgan almost as good, Schmeichel is growing in stature with every game, we'll forgive Simpson his backpass after another solid game, Kante and Drinkwater, Vardy and Shinji, and of course Riyad, all their normal exceptional selves.

Can I draw attention to Marc Albrighton's performance today? Time and again he was our outlet on the left, time and again he made decisive forward passes and time and again he tracked back and covered his fullback. Well done Marc.

Huth is definitely MOTM, but Albrighton is right there with him IMO. He facilitated much of what we did by firing some beautiful crosses with a hair trigger.

Boro Fan here, just love the way you boys are tearing up the Premiership!

Hope we are playing you next season !!

Oh by the way you appreciate the fact Huth learned his skills at our place :D

go you foxes!!

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=4741847

Thanks, I'm sure you guys will be playing in the PL next season, you have been brilliant up to now

Archived