Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

This is unbelievable...

We just went to one of the most expensively assembled teams in Europe away from home and DESTROYED them.

Please win the league Leicester, it would be incredible not just for us fans, but for football and the Premier League in general. You can spend all the money you want, you can bring in an ultra-expensive coach with another waiting in the wings, but you can't beat team spirit and dogged determination. Incredible!!!

I believe in miracles. Since you cane along. You sexy thing.

One of the threads the other day was about pre game music the other day. This should be played for the rest of the season at every home game

This is unbelievable...

We just went to one of the most expensively assembled teams in Europe away from home and DESTROYED them.

Please win the league Leicester, it would be incredible not just for us fans, but for football and the Premier League in general. You can spend all the money you want, you can bring in an ultra-expensive coach with another waiting in the wings, but you can't beat team spirit and dogged determination. Incredible!!!

Possibly the most expensively assembled side of all time...

Im not being funny but i can see why man city are getting rid of their manager. Trying to play football around the box and walk tgw ball in against the best counter attacking team in the league is just crazy. Clueless with a team of top players that got shown up for being a bunch of mercenaries with no fight whatsoever. What a team we have.

Guest CityFan 06

OUTSTANDING WIN.

Real team performance, as a unit our defending and resilience was fantastic. Magnificent going forward on the counter attack. 2 goals for Huth, good movement for his 1st, superb header for his 2nd. Mahrez stopovers leading up to the 3rd goal and his finish, both beautiful bits of play.

This team work together, we remain organised as one. Such togetherness and it's fantastic to see. Such a quality win, at times we played some wonderful football. Currently sat down watching Final Score with a cuppa, perfect afternoon alongside a Leicester win!

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and I've just had to come on your site to congratulate you on an outstanding performance......absolutely superb and a joy to watch......I really hope that you keep it up and show the so called 'big boys' that it's not all about spending millions. Oh, and by the way, Jamie Vardy is a Wednesday fan so we are claiming a bit of credit lol......anyway lads, that's enough from me.....well done again

There's a lot of links between Wednesday and Leicester

Feels like the Championship season, there is an inevitabilty that we will continue winning. On the beers now relaxing, what a joy. Hope the lads over in Bochum are having a blast. They went to Dusseldorf today, lost 1 0 I believe, just hope they got to a bar to witness that, guess there were scenes.

Archived