Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

John Terry seems to be putting himself forward. Seven Leicester players in his PFA team. 'Let's all be friends guys, I really like you and respect you, you are all great' is what he means with that team selection. I think that is a message that he would come to us if there was no new contract at Chelsea, to jump on our new bandwagon and get Champions League football next season with an English club.

That is, if we wanted him.

I see Yoann Gourcuff's contract at Rennes expires at the end of the season. I know he's been plagued with injury, but with our medical staff and sports science team, we may get the best out of him for another three years or so.

I see Yoann Gourcuff's contract at Rennes expires at the end of the season. I know he's been plagued with injury, but with our medical staff and sports science team, we may get the best out of him for another three years or so.

Not the same player no more. Awful attitude wouldn't fit in our dressing room with the ego he's got.

Not the same player no more. Awful attitude wouldn't fit in our dressing room with the ego he's got.

Where's that "ego" issue coming from? From what I've read so far, his main problem is that he doesn't see himself as an entertainer to the outside world. He's often been described as rather shy and introvert, a guy who wants to play football and nothing else. He's not one for the camera.

So we're talking about more of a lack of ego than anything else.

There's also some bad reputation stemming back to his early years at Milan where he was criticized by Maldini for having a wrong attitude.

Gourcuff is 29 and surely has matured quite a bit since then.

I think the negative attributes circulating in the media are in parts down to team mates or opposition players who were or still are a bit jealous of his skills and trickery. Ribéry springs to mind.

people saying about we need speed and energy because of the way we play they do know we have huth and morgan in the team yeah lol  

i wouldnt mind seeing the following and i think they are within our realms 

if mahrez was to go to the gooners id try to involve a deal with walcott  ( think hes just gone stale and a fresh start might be what he needs and hes had cl experience) 

id also try to involve gabriel in the deal the guy is just second fiddle and only plays if there is injuries 

bolasie and cabaye from palace  these could prob cost 25-30m  but bolasie is a great player on the left with speed ,skill and flair and cabaye is a great box to box player with cl experience and a great passer of the ball 

hernandez (chicorito)  says hes not sure he will be staying at lever at end of season  another quick forward and has banged the goals in this season 10-15m 

and the gamble player for me would be micah richards  hes strong quick and still has loads of energy and has just been dragged down by villa basically giving up i think maybe a new start in a team with the spirit and enthusiam we have could help also can play rb and cb and has cl experience 

as you can see ive not gone for superstar worldies that would be beyond our budget and also players that would prob think about coming to us should we lose kante and mahrez 

-------------------------------------------kasper-----------------------------------------

richards---------------huth-----------------------morgan------------------fuchs

-------------------------drinkwater-------------cabaye-------------------------------

walcott--------------------------------------------------------------bolasie----------

--------------------------chicorito----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------vardy--------------------------------------

looks ok to me :)  theo and gabriel as part of mahrez money ,kante prob fetch 20-25m 

add maybe 20m to it to buy the palace boys and chico 

so basically outlay would prob be zero 

Weren't there rumours at the end of last year/beginning of this year that we've already signed Bordeaux's Clément Chantôme on a pre-contract?

Alternatively, we could also go for Stuttgart's Martin Harnik, a compatriot of Christian Fuchs. Also out of contract in June. Depending on his efforts with the Austrian national team, he could be sought after.

The sun seem to make up many of their transfer rumours, don't believe the kasper one.

I would say there's some truth here... It's more likely to be that Barcelona have started keeping tabs on him / made minor enquries, on the basis they may be willing to let Ter Stegan leave for a certain price themselves.

Diarra has played for no fewer than 8 clubs in his career and left Locomotiv Moscow under a cloud having fallen out with the manager and refusing to turn up to training. At that point (2014/15) he was linked with QPR. He has played in 22 of Marseille's 34 games this season..a team who until the last few weeks had been flirting with relegation in Ligue 1. He's 31.

Today, he's not in the Marseille squad at all.

Personally, given where we are now we can and should do better.

IMO.

Diarra is injured for two weeks that's why he's not in the squad.

I don't know I think he's class and he's a starter for France. Also it would give Kante more reason to stay, he'll be turning up to training every day with his idol.

That's weaker than our current XI

Would take Cabaye and Hernandez though. 

really 

although walcott isnt doing great i would say he would fill mahrez boots ok remember mahrez does go missing in a lot of games 

if kante leaves cabaye is the perfect replacement who has a lot of interceptions this year plus assists and can hit a great free kick 

i like albrighton but i think bolasie is better 

and chico can run and close down the same as shinji but can also add goals 

richards is better than simpson when hes on form 

really

although walcott isnt doing great i would say he would fill mahrez boots ok remember mahrez does go missing in a lot of games

if kante leaves cabaye is the perfect replacement who has a lot of interceptions this year plus assists and can hit a great free kick

i like albrighton but i think bolasie is better

and chico can run and close down the same as shinji but can also add goals

richards is better than simpson when hes on form

Cabaye has been shocking this year and would be an awful replacement. Suggesting Richards is better is appalling too, he's being getting slated by everybody throughout the season. Hernandez doesn't work hard at all but does score more, however I imagine he'd be aiming at a better club.

do you know what world class means? Who do you think we are Real Madrid? Man United cant even get world class players and you thnk we get how many?

I my have gone too far in that . But now Leicester is in CL . we have 2 world class playee . Maybe 3 . And we have 4 ever good player so 1 or 2 world class signings will not be impossible . And by worldclass I don't mean messi and neymar . I mean players like modriç . Arda . Kane

Just checking that you know this... because you never know - the phrase is;

"With all due respect"

Thinks . I did not know that . That's what happens when English is my third language that I picked up from tv

Just checking that you know this... because you never know - the phrase is;

"With all due respect"

Thinks . I did not know that . That's what happens when English is my third language that I picked up from tv

people saying about we need speed and energy because of the way we play they do know we have huth and morgan in the team yeah lol

i wouldnt mind seeing the following and i think they are within our realms

if mahrez was to go to the gooners id try to involve a deal with walcott ( think hes just gone stale and a fresh start might be what he needs and hes had cl experience)

id also try to involve gabriel in the deal the guy is just second fiddle and only plays if there is injuries

bolasie and cabaye from palace these could prob cost 25-30m but bolasie is a great player on the left with speed ,skill and flair and cabaye is a great box to box player with cl experience and a great passer of the ball

hernandez (chicorito) says hes not sure he will be staying at lever at end of season another quick forward and has banged the goals in this season 10-15m

and the gamble player for me would be micah richards hes strong quick and still has loads of energy and has just been dragged down by villa basically giving up i think maybe a new start in a team with the spirit and enthusiam we have could help also can play rb and cb and has cl experience

as you can see ive not gone for superstar worldies that would be beyond our budget and also players that would prob think about coming to us should we lose kante and mahrez

-------------------------------------------kasper-----------------------------------------

richards---------------huth-----------------------morgan------------------fuchs

-------------------------drinkwater-------------cabaye-------------------------------

walcott--------------------------------------------------------------bolasie----------

--------------------------chicorito----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------vardy--------------------------------------

looks ok to me :) theo and gabriel as part of mahrez money ,kante prob fetch 20-25m

add maybe 20m to it to buy the palace boys and chico

so basically outlay would prob be zero

Hahahahahaha

Archived