Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Yarmalenko would be an ideal replacement for mahrez imo.

Also, Jonas Hector is having the season of his life, would be great addition and is very good at keeping the ball (what we need in the champions league).

I've mentioned it before but Ranieri might look at Acerbi too, had a great season for the last two years, and also a good ball playing CB.

What on earth are people wanting Jan bloody Kirchoff for?

Van Aanholt is great going forward, but defensively VERY susceptible.

Sigurdsson id take in a heartbeat.

I don't get some of the shouts on here. We are top of the league and assured of Champs League football.

We need quality..not some of the crap being touted on this thread.

Yarmolenko...yes please.

Truth. I think it's too many years of having shite transfer windows (bar the last year or two). 

Wont surprise me to see calls for Lloyd Dyer and Nugent to return this Summer. Unless the player is under 23 and talented, I don't want anyone from the championship/relegation sides. 

Theres talk of Mahrez and Walcott swap deal. I'd take Walcott plus £30 mil. Think he's still got something to offer and only 27.

Personally... I think Walcott has a mental weakness that would hinder him ever reaching his potential. Just doesn't have the steely determination or spark of assured genius to make it as a top, top player - like Mahrez has.

Maybe that's unfair... But I dare say if he was going to be a consistently excellent player, he would have been one by now.

Edit: I would suggest however, taking The Ox who is rumoured to be available - but as a straight transfer not as a swap.

Looks a bit of a 1 in 10 player to me, although haven't really watched him lately, just going with what palace fans say.

What's the likelihood of Kevin Gamiero? Looks amazing

He's having a great season so far, but his recent past has been plastered with injuries (groin strain, ruptured ligaments).

Unlikely to be called up for France this summer.

Apparently, Barcelona are interested and Gameiro willing to play behind MSN or as a luxury bench player (think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer).

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/liga/2015-2016/meme-si-le-banc-lui-est-promis-kevin-gameiro-se-rapproche-un-peu-plus-du-barca_sto5444950/story.shtml

Personally... I think Walcott has a mental weakness that would hinder him ever reaching his potential. Just doesn't have the steely determination or spark of assured genius to make it as a top, top player - like Mahrez has.

Maybe that's unfair... But I dare say if he was going to be a consistently excellent player, he would have been one by now.

Edit: I would suggest however, taking The Ox who is rumoured to be available - but as a straight transfer not as a swap.

Personally, I think that Walcott has always been vastly overrated. If you take away his main asset -speed - you a left with a very ordinary player who is not really gifted technically. I certainly do not think that he's worth £140k a week. If we were prepared to go that level, there are better players out there. 

We do not need players like Totti, he would offer nothing to our side whatsoever. We need athletes not old men after a final payday.

Whilst his experience would be invaluable, especially at PL level, he didn't look too mobile when he came on and watching him chase back forlornly, reminded me of Esteban at times last season when we played a midfield 2. unless we are going to make fundamental changes to our playing style, he isn't for us.

Archived