Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

A few posters are suggesting we need to 'up the ante' in preparation for the champions league, there are lot's of variables ie if Mahrez and Kante leave however I firmly believe we should continue recruiting young hungry talented players to nicely supplement our existing squad.

I would take Rondon from WBA , different option strong and decent in the air.

Same. He was a beast against Spurs. Would be a great plan B for us. Not sure he would join probably knowing he wouldn't start though. Was a big signing for WBA. On a side note, Berahino is surely so overated. He barely gets a game for WBA and when he does, he doesn't look anything special at all. Bet Spurs are well happy the WBA was so stubborn at the time.

Dam!!! Haha he rates himself very highly!

as well he should, he is a future ballon d'or nominee. I said this already in this thread but to get him we would have a position secure for the next decade or until he goes to Real or Barca

I would take Rondon from WBA , different option strong and decent in the air.

Would be way too expensive.

With the new TV Deal WBA will ask for £25 million+, maybe more given what they've done with Berahino.

With the new TV Deal WBA will ask for £25 million+, maybe more given what they've done with Berahino.

You're probably right to be honest Prem to Prem is probably a no go unless the player tries to force the move. Berahino will end up at spurs for about 15mill. I cant see why they would want him to be honest he isn't even worth 10.

You're right I think.

I see him realistically as prob only a 12 million quid striker but West Brom would want a lot more. Good player though to be fair.

Probably already been mentioned 100 times but we've been linked with Pione Sisto from Midtjylland in Denmark, looked good against United in the Europa league. Being linked to quite a few teams. And so we can be sure about him, he's amazing on football manager lol

Barca would only go for Kasper if they sold Ter Stegan.

Ofcourse. But I'm sure that if they were confident of selling him they'd be contacting us over Kasper before they sold him. I know it's a long shot but you know. I can dream. This year of all years

Archived