Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Guest CityFan 06

Watched him a few times and every time Andre Gray impresses me, has many similarities to Vardy !!!

Yep certainly a talent, I said before I reckon he could do a job in the Premier League. Might be getting promoted with Burnley anyway.

Will probably get shot down for this but I'd love fellani to join us, would be a perfect foil for vardy whilst also giving Kasper a target to hit and he'd be massive in both boxes for set pieces!! Seems like a player made for our direct style of play

Will probably get shot down for this but I'd love fellani to join us, would be a perfect foil for vardy whilst also giving Kasper a target to hit and he'd be massive in both boxes for set pieces!! Seems like a player made for our direct style of play

Would like fellani and bojan

Only with the stipulation he shaves his head first

This he's an absolute beast, scares the s**t out of me when we play against him - Gerrimin

He'd just get moaned the **** out of at Leicester for his inconsistency. If our fans can moan at Mahrez for being inconsistent when he's gunna win player of the year having contributed to most of our goals, think how they'd treat Bolasie!

Lassana Diarra is available for free in the summer. We do like a good bargain!

And he is Kante's IDOL!!!

With all do respect to lass but we need fresh legs . The way we play we will need players that can run . We have kantè we should just look to upgrade . Like a worldclass RB . World class LW . Worldclass ST. And atleast a very good back-up LB and CB and then we will be set for CL

With all do respect to lass but we need fresh legs . The way we play we will need players that can run . We have kantè we should just look to upgrade . Like a worldclass RB . World class LW . Worldclass ST. And atleast a very good back-up LB and CB and then we will be set for CL

do you know what world class means? Who do you think we are Real Madrid? Man United cant even get world class players and you thnk we get how many?

Lassana Diarra is available for free in the summer. We do like a good bargain!

And he is Kante's IDOL!!!

Again..an ageing player, well past his best.

There's a reason he's gonna go on a free.

The Premiership needs energy and 'legs'. His went a couple of seasons ago.

Just checking that you know this... because you never know - the phrase is;

"With all due respect"

Again..an ageing player, well past his best.

There's a reason he's gonna go on a free.

The Premiership needs energy and 'legs'. His went a couple of seasons ago.

you may have missed this col but he is expected to go to PSG on a free. He negotiated a one year deal because he wanted a shop window to get himself a big contract without a fee. He may well not be up to our level of fitness but he isn't quite an ageing has been.

Archived