Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

I'm really looking forward to this summer and the choices made in terms of squad strengthening.

I can't envisage that many of our current players leave on a permanent basis, apart from some of the older squad members. Loan deals are looking more likely for the rest.

Wrong thread?

whats your predictions,how much will claudio have this summer for transfers?

besides the high chances that Kante or/and Mahrez will be sold

As much as he needs, sky's the limit.

I'm starting to think you're Zahavi

Nah, i hate this guy for playing for my club's biggst rivals.

I just know how good he is. He's a Dele Alli or Thomas Muller type of guy, He knows how to use the free spaces between the center backs and i'm sure he will be a great addition to every premier league side.

We can really use a player of his type.

whats your predictions,how much will claudio have this summer for transfers?

besides the  high chances that Kante or/and Mahrez will be sold

Only if they want to go.

Rb Leipzig apparently turned down the opportunity to sign Vardy 2 years ago because he was 27, as if he'd actually go

As if we'd have sold him on the back of that Championship season.

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, who's loaned out from Bayern to Schalke this season, looks like he won't be extending his stay after this summer. He'll likely struggle to get into the Bayern team again now that Pep is leaving.

Would be an interesting target if we're looking at young players with high potential. Would enhance our squad and give Drinkwater some genuine competition, which Inler doesn't seem to have provided.

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, who's loaned out from Bayern to Schalke this season, looks like he won't be extending his stay after this summer. He'll likely struggle to get into the Bayern team again now that Pep is leaving.

Would be an interesting target if we're looking at young players with high potential. Would enhance our squad and give Drinkwater some genuine competition, which Inler doesn't seem to have provided.

surely Schalke are going to want to try and get him on a permanent? wouldn't half mind him in though

surely Schalke are going to want to try and get him on a permanent? wouldn't half mind him in though

The news sources close to the club state he will be leaving this summer.

yes, leaving bayern - he's on loan at schalke and doing well so they'll try to sign him permanently I would have thought

No, leaving Schalke is what I meant. The new coach will see 11 players leave Schalke this summer as part of a 'major cleansing', of which Højbjerg is one.

Here's the Danish article which points to the article in Bild claiming this (premium subscription needed though).

Archived