Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Guest CityFan 06

Theres talk of Mahrez and Walcott swap deal. I'd take Walcott plus £30 mil. Think he's still got something to offer and only 27.

Well, I wouldn't at all like to see Mahrez move on if we can help it. But, if he does, Walcott could be a useful asset to us. Pione Sisto looks excellent too.

I would certainly consider three Swansea players. Montero, Williams and Sigurdsson. Possibly, Perez from Newcastle, and dare I say it Grealish. I think Claudio could turn him into a decent player.

Grealish? GTFO. Most over-hyped player in the history of football. I don't want him anywhere near us thank you!

Theres talk of Mahrez and Walcott swap deal. I'd take Walcott plus £30 mil. Think he's still got something to offer and only 27.

I'd take Walcott in a heart beat. I would be very disappointed to see Mahrez in an Arsenal shirt though.

If Mahrez does go.. how realistic is Yarmolenko? He looks absolutely quality.

I think we will be a more attractive move next season than Everton who have constantly been linked with him.  He would cost £25+ and 80/100k wages but I don't see why we couldn't go in for someone like that.

I know it's paper talk but I don't get the fascination people on here have with Totti.  He would offer no value to the team, maybe  I can't see him passing his experience on in training or the dressing room as his English is very basic, his legs are gone, barely played this season because of injury and when CR was at Roma he didn't fit into CR's plan as he wasn't quick enough then.  No old players at the end of their career, Cambiasso was a short term stop gap that has been filled by the mighty Kante.

Is the Mahrez/Walcott swap mention money for us too?  If so then why would our owners want to swap our star player who is on an upward trajectory for someone on massive wages who is in freefall?

I think we will be a more attractive move next season than Everton who have constantly been linked with him. He would cost £25+ and 80/100k wages but I don't see why we couldn't go in for someone like that.

I know it's paper talk but I don't get the fascination people on here have with Totti. He would offer no value to the team, maybe I can't see him passing his experience on in training or the dressing room as his English is very basic, his legs are gone, barely played this season because of injury and when CR was at Roma he didn't fit into CR's plan as he wasn't quick enough then. No old players at the end of their career, Cambiasso was a short term stop gap that has been filled by the mighty Kante.

Is the Mahrez/Walcott swap mention money for us too? If so then why would our owners want to swap our star player who is on an upward trajectory for someone on massive wages who is in freefall?

£25? I'd take him

Walcott wont come here, he's on 140k a week and strikes me as someone that would not take a wage-cut.

Really, he strikes me as the kind of person who would put his career ahead of his bank balance. A model professional and a nice lad, maybe too nice. I'm absolutely sure he has the right personality to blend well into our squad and maybe he would be another Albrighton where he would finally realise his potential playing for Leicester. I'd take him as a direct replacement for Mahrez if I had to.

Walcott wont come here, he's on 140k a week and strikes me as someone that would not take a wage-cut.

He might do if - it meant playing regular first team football. Mind you, even if we only offered him £80k a week then that's only £4 million a year, and he might struggle to get by and pay the bills on that  :ph34r:

If Mahrez does go.. how realistic is Yarmolenko? He looks absolutely quality.

If we're letting Mahrez go then he needs to be replacced with someone of that ilk.

I personally would love to see us get him regardless to be honest. He's magic, you knowww Andriy Yarmolenkoooo

Has Berardi from Sassuolo been linked to anybody this summer? Can play across the front line, has a 'nasty' streak, but can score aswell. He's left footed and looks like he prefers the right wing but would be ideal as he is versatile.

What on earth are people wanting Jan bloody Kirchoff for?

Van Aanholt is great going forward, but defensively VERY susceptible.

Sigurdsson id take in a heartbeat.

I don't get some of the shouts on here. We are top of the league and assured of Champs League football.

We need quality..not some of the crap being touted on this thread.

Yarmolenko...yes please.

Has Berardi from Sassuolo been linked to anybody this summer? Can play across the front line, has a 'nasty' streak, but can score aswell. He's left footed and looks like he prefers the right wing but would be ideal as he is versatile.

Just don't put him on penalties.

Bolasie for me, everytime i watch him i just think him, Mahrez and Vardy would be disgusting.

Looks a bit of a 1 in 10 player to me, although haven't really watched him lately, just going with what palace fans say.

What's the likelihood of Kevin Gamiero? Looks amazing

Archived