Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

If Kante goes I think Riechedly Bazoer Could be a good replacement. Looked decent when England played Holland and he's the type of player I think we could attract. And I also though Vincent Janssen looked good in that game as well. Both only young with bags of talent

If Kante goes I think Riechedly Bazoer Could be a good replacement. Looked decent when England played Holland and he's the type of player I think we could attract. And I also though Vincent Janssen looked good in that game as well. Both only young with bags of talent

Think Bazoer has said he'll only leave Ajax for Barcelona

Walcott is shot, his confidence is battered, he doesn't know if he is a striker or a winger and he is so scared of injury he is bottling any contact.

He needs to take a step down not up :ph34r:  he needs to go somewhere like Southampton or Stoke where he will get good game time and will play for a team where he isn't competing with Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Giroud, Wilshere for the ball, where they don't need to pass it 10 times before shooting and will not be scared to play a scruffy long hopeful punt to get him in behind.

If he played every week like he did against us at home, then I would love to have him here, but our team is built on more than just pace, it is hard work and commitment and he is sadly lacking in those in recent performances.

Guest CityFan 06

Michael Antonio (West ham) looks good this season plays all positions in right side of pich

Decent suggestion. I think he would suit us well. He's joined West Ham fairly recently and is a regular for them. I wouldn't say it's an impossible deal though.

Our wingers are our playmakers.. Antonio is good, but he doesn't create enough. Think of how many chances Albrighton & Mahrez create/assist. Antonio is no way near their level.

We already have a strong, athletic & fast winger in schluppy we don't really need another.

Archived