Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Thinks . I did not know that . That's what happens when English is my third language that I picked up from tv

Thinks . I did not know that . That's what happens when English is my third language that I picked up from tv

No problem... it didn't look like an error so thought I'd mention it. I hate it when you've been getting something wrong and looking like a knob for years because no ones had the courtesy to tell you!

really 

although walcott isnt doing great i would say he would fill mahrez boots ok remember mahrez does go missing in a lot of games 

if kante leaves cabaye is the perfect replacement who has a lot of interceptions this year plus assists and can hit a great free kick 

i like albrighton but i think bolasie is better 

and chico can run and close down the same as shinji but can also add goals 

richards is better than simpson when hes on form

Your suggesting players on reputation, rather than what they've done THIS season. The majority of your suggestions reputations were built ages ago and appear on the decline.

What we need to do is be ahead of the curve and find players who make their reputation with us - ala Mahrez, Vardy, Morgan, Drinkwater, Kante, Schulp, Ulloa, Kasper, King... with potentially Gray and Amartey to come.

No problem... it didn't look like an error so thought I'd mention it. I hate it when you've been getting something wrong and looking like a knob for years because no ones had the courtesy to tell you!

lol . That is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading your comment

A Champions League side signing the captain and regular shite performing player from the side who've finished bottom by a resounding distance would be up there with the most bizarre transfer ever.

I want Yarmolenko. Sign Yarmolenko. Do it.

Get deeney in. His gritty upbringing would fit our mould, would suit our style, would keep an English core to the team which would be good for our league games and can do the okazaki type role in the team.

Also price and wages would fit within our current model.

If I had a choice would love to get Godin and greizman in the team for backup for vardy and Morgan

Said last night..with no comments!

Cedric Bakambu? And Yarmolenko without a doubt.

Godin is also a great defender but not sure he'd come to be honest.

What is clear however is that rule one is to keep the existing lot. No sales over the summer would be nice.

Said last night..with no comments!

Cedric Bakambu? And Yarmolenko without a doubt.

Godin is also a great defender but not sure he'd come to be honest.

What is clear however is that rule one is to keep the existing lot. No sales over the summer would be nice.

Yarmolenko is a great shout. And would move heaven and earth for Godin. One of the best centre halves in the world but highly unlikely

Get deeney in. His gritty upbringing would fit our mould, would suit our style, would keep an English core to the team which would be good for our league games and can do the okazaki type role in the team.

If I had a choice would love to get Godin and greizman in the team for backup for vardy and Morgan

Godin and Griezmann as back up?!?! Are you saying these players are not as good as Morgan and Vardy?

A Champions League side signing the captain and regular shite performing player from the side who've finished bottom by a resounding distance would be up there with the most bizarre transfer ever.

I want Yarmolenko. Sign Yarmolenko. Do it.

Exactly the kind of profile of player we should be going for.

Suggesting players with big reputations who are failures are the exact players we shouldn't be going for, players like Walcott, Richards, etc.

We should be signing the best players in the world who are at inferior clubs or play in inferior leagues. I have no opinion on Yarmolenko one way or another as I have seen little of him but he plays in the Ukrainian league and is arguably the best player in it. At some point he's going to want to do it in one of the big leagues so I'd imagine he's highly talented and ambitious which are two essential ingredients for us.

I guess some people don't watch football or take any interest in the footballing news......Walcott wants to play as a striker so why would we want to replace Mahrez with him if he left in the summer lol

Not sure if serious?  :unsure:

Archived