Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

Cancel. Mad Fools.

obviously pretty much nobody is going to cancel. but surely something somewhere says that we have to know how much we're paying and what we're paying for (19 league games or 19 league and 3 CL or 19 league, 3 CL and a few cups etc etc) before we start paying it?

just looking through all the other DDs I have, phone, virgin media etc, if they told me I'd be charged in two weeks but didn't tell me what I was going to pay or what I was going to get I'd be fuming. good old football ey.

obviously pretty much nobody is going to cancel. but surely something somewhere says that we have to know how much we're paying and what we're paying for (19 league games or 19 league and 3 CL or 19 league, 3 CL and a few cups etc etc) before we start paying it?

just looking through all the other DDs I have, phone, virgin media etc, if they told me I'd be charged in two weeks but didn't tell me what I was going to pay or what I was going to get I'd be fuming. good old football ey.

I understand that.

I can't say I know where we stand, do they have to take payment this month or can it lapse for 1 month, I just think that until they know what competitions they are looking at next season, you can understand the reluctance to confirm prices.

Unless they go league only. And we all have to have to buy CL after.

They'll probably just take this months payment as usual and then make any "adjustment" next month. If anyone doesn't like it, they can cancel and get the instalment they've paid back. But presumably hardly anyone will do so?

very much doubt they'll just take money out without any authority

very much doubt they'll just take money out without any authority

They have authority. People who signed up agreed to a rolling scheme.

I had to do **** all last year for 3 of our season tickets.

Only had to renew my lads as he isn't DD.

They have authority. People who signed up agreed to a rolling scheme.

I had to do **** all last year for 3 of our season tickets.

Only had to renew my lads as he isn't DD.

But when the April payment went out last year we actually knew the season ticket price

We raised the fact that cancellation was originally required by March 1st at the FCC meeting on Mar 9th & the club said it would be extended to April 1st, we believe this will have been further extended with prices still unknown

In terms of the Champions League games being included in ST packages, we have been researching this with fellow Trusts.

There seems no consistency, but Spurs for example included the first 3 "cup games" regardless of category - so that included League Cup & European games, whichever the 1st 3 happen to be

There seems no consistency, but Spurs for example included the first 3 "cup games" regardless of category - so that included League Cup & European games, whichever the 1st 3 happen to be

lol how f ucking shit would that be, bought it thinking you were getting ajax, madrid and roma, ended up sitting in the west stand with 6k others watching our reserves play hartlepool. 

I'm hearing two options being looked at

Small increase of 5% for league ST

Or 20% and Include CL games

Potentially we are Not in Europe yet

There is still a scenario where only top 2 in league get into CL

There isn't. If Liverpool win the Europa League, England gets five CL places.

I'm hearing two options being looked at

Small increase of 5% for league ST

Or 20% and Include CL games

Potentially we are Not in Europe yet

There is still a scenario where only top 2 in league get into CL

That's not correct. top 3 make it whatever.

If man city win it and finish top 4, 4th place still gets in, if man city win it and finish outside top 4, 4th place misses out.

if liverpool win EL we get 5 places.

As spain have in the past with sevilla winning EL.

I would be annoyed with an increase if nothing else was added like cup tickets especially when other clubs are freezing or lowering their prices.

If the scenario you mention about +20% with CL included, I assume this is just home games?

It's not gonna include 23,000 away tickets.

I would be annoyed with an increase if nothing else was added like cup tickets especially when other clubs are freezing or lowering their prices.

If the scenario you mention about +20% with CL included, I assume this is just home games?

Just what a heard from a good source

Yes would be the 3 group games I suspect

Not sure later knock out games would be included

My concern would be in 2017/18 if we failed to get back in the CL would the tickets be reduced to reflect that ?

We are confirmed as a qualifier.

I'd guess until they know we are 3rd at least and therefore have 3 group games, there won't be any announcement on how next year will work.

Yep, this.

We'll know in a few weeks, max.

Archived