Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

Silly question I know but, if my son purchases a membership for next season will it guarantee him a ticket for games?

Assuming it is the same as the past two years then a Gold Membership will (and Family),

Silver you stand a decent chance depending on the fixtures but City will be as much use as a chocolate teapot if we continue the way we are,

Nope. You'd need to already be a gold member since memberships are sold out.

There may be a handful of memberships available this summer for various reasons but even then, you'd be joining a queue of 6000.

Basically, it's a closed shop.

Our fans amaze me. So we get clappers, free beer, donuts, scarves, free food away from home, reduced prices for cup games, oh in case we have forgotten are top of the league, promising European football next year.....oh an are virtually watching 11 full internationals every week....oh and we are a truly international brand, oh and most importantly we sell out easily every single match..oh and we don't think all of that is worthy of a price increase?

Bring back Elvis Hammond I say and charge £20.....we'd all be happy

Our fans amaze me. So we get clappers, free beer, donuts, scarves, free food away from home, reduced prices for cup games, oh in case we have forgotten are top of the league, promising European football next year.....oh an are virtually watching 11 full internationals every week....oh and we are a truly international brand, oh and most importantly we sell out easily every single match..oh and we don't think all of that is worthy of a price increase?

Bring back Elvis Hammond ankleI say and charge £20.....we'd all be happy

Fixed it for you Reg

Guest LCFC_World

Surely they're waiting to see if we get too 4 or not. I'd hate to see a huge increase, and with the new TV money coming in there shouldn't be in my opinion, but like always I'll be renewing regardless.

Given that match day revenue probably equates to a nominal proportion of tv revenue, I'd like a tiering system where your ticket is cheaper based in how many years you have had it. Particularly that those that started going the last couple of seasons pay a premium to those of us down there in league one.

Given that match day revenue probably equates to a nominal proportion of tv revenue, I'd like a tiering system where your ticket is cheaper based in how many years you have had it. Particularly that those that started going the last couple of seasons pay a premium to those of us down there in league one.

It's a football club not the local Labour Club lol

Just trying to save money

I think the club will freeze prices

Champions league may afford them the luxury of a cut

There will be no rise for ordinary ST tickets

I suspect boxes and hospitality will go through the roof

Went down today, asked what is happening and was told at present there is no information at all but a letter will be posted in a couple of weeks to all season ticket holders.

Had a look around the club shop whilst I was there, no programmes  but there is a new Jamie Vardy scored in 11 print at £35 that looks pretty good.

Two good reasons why there shouldn't be an increase - the extra revenue from adding even an extra £50 to the price of each ticket will contribute absolute peanuts in the grand scheme of things so why try and squeeze your loyal fans?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I have just checked my lcfc direct account and its showing that some priority points haven't been added for games I went too last season, whats the best way to get this sorted? Ring up or go down?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I have just checked my lcfc direct account and its showing that some priority points haven't been added for games I went too last season, whats the best way to get this sorted? Ring up or go down?

Email jim at the lcfchelp@@lcfc.co.uk address and hope he takes your word.

Trying to get them added once the games have gone is hard enough at times. But if your left it almost a year then. Unless the tickets show in your order history still then. It's your word and face value they are taking you at.

Ticket prices make up a fraction of a club's turnover, the argument is that just because a club CAN charge more and still sell out, doesn't me they SHOULD. But if you view the game as a product which it sounds like you do (better players = better "product" = justification of a higher cost), then I can see where you're coming from. 

They going to decrease the price if we finish 17th next season? No, they aren't.

Much easier to get this sorted if you have evidence you attended the game and that you used your own member ref to buy the ticket, eg email receipt from the club

Email jim at the lcfchelp@@lcfc.co.uk address and hope he takes your word.

Trying to get them added once the games have gone is hard enough at times. But if your left it almost a year then. Unless the tickets show in your order history still then. It's your word and face value they are taking you at.

Much easier to get this sorted if you have evidence you attended the game and that you used your own member ref to buy the ticket, eg email receipt from the club

Thank you!

Archived