Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

I really don't get the thing behind this, why would you want to pay more

A film I watched last week was number 1 in the box office should I have asked to pay more then required as it's currently number 1

Well it wouldn't have hurt to handsomely tip the projectionist.

Good on Everton being the first to do it, good move from their new investor.

Now someone has done it you'd think more clubs will be more likely to follow suit.

Sunderland have been reducing their prices for years! But yes agreed it's a great opportunity for the club to gain some press, everyone will remember the first round of clubs to do it but not the second!

Guest LCFC_World

I doubt information will be released for our season tickets until we know wether we will get top 4 or not. I hate to say it but I don't see them getting reduced or even the prices frozen if we get top 4, (yes if...) even though the club will have more money coming in than ever before.

I doubt information will be released for our season tickets until we know wether we will get top 4 or not. I hate to say it but I don't see them getting reduced or even the prices frozen if we get top 4, (yes if...) even though the club will have more money coming in than ever before.

Well they need to be released soon for the people who pay by direct debit as it's the last payment at the end of this month for this seasons tickets

So for Aprils payment to go out on time people really need to know by the beginning of April

I can see the prices going down as the financial records show a 27% increase in average attendance only attributed to 5% of turnover

That percentage will be even lower for this season as more turnover will have been generated so ticket sales could be as low as 2.5% of turnover

Well they need to be released soon for the people who pay by direct debit as it's the last payment at the end of this month for this seasons tickets

So for Aprils payment to go out on time people really need to know by the beginning of April

I can see the prices going down as the financial records show a 27% increase in average attendance only attributed to 5% of turnover

That percentage will be even lower for this season as more turnover will have been generated so ticket sales could be as low as 2.5% of turnover

I think that info will help us as fans. A ST increase after those results would be pretty brutal.

That said, I'd paid more for one that incorporated cup/european games for sure. 

Any idea when the club will be releasing info?

I was at the FCC meeting this week and the impression we were given is that they would be out this week coming. Prices are just being signed off at board level.

I was at the FCC meeting this week and the impression we were given is that they would be out this week coming. Prices are just being signed off at board level.

Didn't they put like a leaflet type thing in the Programmes last year? Might be in tomorrow's.

They obviously also release them online aswell.

Any indication at the FCC regarding prices?

I've heard Andrew Neville doesn't even want to talk about Europe at the moment but it's looking highly likely...wonder what prices these will be??(I'm sure the w@nkers at UEFA set these!?)

Any indication at the FCC regarding prices?

I've heard Andrew Neville doesn't even want to talk about Europe at the moment but it's looking highly likely...wonder what prices these will be??(I'm sure the w@nkers at UEFA set these!?)

UEFA don't

Didn't they put like a leaflet type thing in the Programmes last year? Might be in tomorrow's.

They obviously also release them online aswell.

I would say that's very unlikely.

I'd guess during the week after the Palace game we'll hear.

Yeah I would agree and current holders would then have about 3 weeks to renew their tickets

Haven't we already 'renewed' though? I thought that was the contentious point here; for those who pay by direct debit the deadline to cancel for next year has already passed. So we're already signed up for next season with absolutely no idea what we'll have to pay!

Haven't we already 'renewed' though? I thought that was the contentious point here; for those who pay by direct debit the deadline to cancel for next year has already passed. So we're already signed up for next season with absolutely no idea what we'll have to pay!

They talked about this also. The deadline is extended to a few days before the first payment which is set to be 15 April from memory.

They talked about this also. The deadline is extended to a few days before the first payment which is set to be 15 April from memory.

The first payment will be end of April but it takes 14 days to set a new direct debit up so that will be why the 15th will be the cut off date

Archived