Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

A direct debit payment cannot be changed without the account holder being notified I don't think.

So will the payments keep going out if you had DD and your seat will automatically renew?  

Last few seasons we have been able to pay outright but this season we are on DD.

:)

• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
  • If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
  • If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
    • If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
  • You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.

With phone bills and the like, I was imagine it is 'otherwise agreed' that certain amounts will vary.

I'm pretty sure the STs were continued automatically unless you specifically said that you wanted to opt out was only relevant last season.

In other words everyone will have to phone up or whatever to renew for next season.

That's how I understood it anyway and I don't think I've seen anything from the club on the contrary. Though I've not looked either

I'm pretty sure the STs were continued automatically unless you specifically said that you wanted to opt out was only relevant last season.

In other words everyone will have to phone up or whatever to renew for next season.

That's how I understood it anyway and I don't think I've seen anything from the club on the contrary. Though I've not looked either

from the ts and cs from this time last year:

3. The Direct Debit Scheme operates on a recurring basis. Instalments will be automatically taken for a Season Ticket each season. Supporters who do not wish to retain their Season Ticket for the 2016/17 season via the Direct Debit Scheme must inform Leicester City Football Club before 1 March 2016.

so hopefully we can all just carry on being season ticket holders and not let anyone else be one until we go shit again 

In all seriousness though, did any of really ever expect a time where there would be a waiting list for season tickets at our club!?

It'll prove very hard to get hold of one next season, and if we keep this up, it'll be damn near impossible the season after.  I think we've always taken how easy it has been to get season tickets for granted

In all seriousness though, did any of really ever expect a time where there would be a waiting list for season tickets at our club!?

It'll prove very hard to get hold of one next season, and if we keep this up, it'll be damn near impossible the season after.  I think we've always taken how easy it has been to get season tickets for granted

haha do we actually have a waiting list? boss. pretty sure i bought one on the morning of the start of the season into a season like 10 years ago and had my pick of about 20k seats. 

yep, i work most saturdays and there's no way i'll be able to make more than about 5 weekend games (i've missed loads this season, too) but i'm not giving it up because like you say, if i did i ain't getting it back for years. it'll either take a serious stadium expansion or a complete capitulation and us ending up in the championship again before you can get one if you haven't already got involved. f uck that. i'll just get one and give it away most weeks but go the champions league games like a true glory hunter. 

from the ts and cs from this time last year:

3. The Direct Debit Scheme operates on a recurring basis. Instalments will be automatically taken for a Season Ticket each season. Supporters who do not wish to retain their Season Ticket for the 2016/17 season via the Direct Debit Scheme must inform Leicester City Football Club before 1 March 2016.

What about us who don't use the DD scheme and go down and use the old method of cash?

It'll prove very hard to get hold of one next season, and if we keep this up, it'll be damn near impossible the season after. I think we've always taken how easy it has been to get season tickets for granted

Virtually Impossible next season I bet !

Wasn't totally easy this year

What about us who don't use the DD scheme and go down and use the old method of cash?

don't know they didn't tell me the terms and conditions for that sale. presumably the same as whatever you did last year (just renew like the old days?) 

yep, i work most saturdays and there's no way i'll be able to make more than about 5 weekend games (i've missed loads this season, too) but i'm not giving it up because like you say, if i did i ain't getting it back for years. it'll either take a serious stadium expansion or a complete capitulation and us ending up in the championship again before you can get one if you haven't already got involved. f uck that. i'll just get one and give it away most weeks but go the champions league games like a true glory hunter. 

I'm in the same boat. Going to Uni in September but going to renew the season ticket and share the price between a few family members, or else I don't think I'll ever be able to get one again lol

Going to make a few trips back and will probably make at least a third of the games. And as you said Souse, it's the champions league ones I'm most bothered about  :thumbup:

don't know they didn't tell me the terms and conditions for that sale. presumably the same as whatever you did last year (just renew like the old days?)

They look gone out at you whenever you go anywhere with more than one £20 note though.

No idea why but I've always paid cash for my ST, one less DD every month is how I see it.

Bought an iPad a few years ago for cash and the apple chap tried to get me to pay for it through my phone, way too futuristic I thought.

I'm in the same boat. Going to Uni in September but going to renew the season ticket and share the price between a few family members, or else I don't think I'll ever be able to get one again lol

Going to make a few trips back and will probably make at least a third of the games. And as you said Souse, it's the champions league ones I'm most bothered about  :thumbup:

indeed, think a few of the people ive been giving this year's too for free said they'll happily chip in for next year's seen as most of them go more than me! i've been to 6 homes this season and will hopefully make west ham and everton and possibly swansea, so roughly half. so not a disaster but in a normal year i wouldn't be able to justify paying for a full ST and only going to 8 of the 19 games or something. 

but yeah, with at least 3 of our biggest and most exciting games being on tues/weds next year in the champs league i'm game. 

They look gone out at you whenever you go anywhere with more than one £20 note though.

No idea why but I've always paid cash for my ST, one less DD every month is how I see it.

Bought an iPad a few years ago for cash and the apple chap tried to get me to pay for it through my phone, way too futuristic I thought.

each to their own, i think it's wicked that we can do direct debits for the same price but spread out over 12 months. guess it just depends on the situation of a person. i barely notice however much it is a month, comes out when all my bills come out at the end of the month and is hidden amongst gas, council tax and all that shite. i'd notice £500 disappearing just as i was trying to save for summer holidays etc! 

haha do we actually have a waiting list? boss. pretty sure i bought one on the morning of the start of the season into a season like 10 years ago and had my pick of about 20k seats. 

The waiting list is the Membership scheme. Nowadays you have to have been a member the previous season before being offered the chance to buy a ST.

I think you get a six week period at the end of April to renew and if you don't, your ST will be available to members on the waiting list.

I think you get a six week period at the end of April to renew and if you don't, your ST will be available to members on the waiting list.

One or two won't renew like every season, be it work, family, death, divorce etc.

So a handful of members will strike it lucky if they so wish. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes though, I thought it was mad the other season when those extra 7000 or whatever it was got released and fans queued around the ground to get one.

The waiting list is the Membership scheme. Nowadays you have to have been a member the previous season before being offered the chance to buy a ST.

I fink this iz rediculus coz wot about peeps that used 2 support teamz like Chelsea wen they wer gud. Not fayre.

Guest CityFan 06

Forgive me if this sounds obvious, but for probable Champions League games at the stadium next season, will ST holders get their seats preserved until they actually purchase the ticket for the matches? (like the FA Cup, League Cup system) 

Forgive me if this sounds obvious, but for probable Champions League games at the stadium next season, will ST holders get their seats preserved until they actually purchase the ticket for the matches? (like the FA Cup, League Cup system)

I can confirm all seats will be preserved. Iv asked for Strawberry, should be decent.

Last season we was told end of March the new prices and had around 3 weeks to confirm renewal

Lat season that was the early bird renewal wasn't it?

Not seen or heard anything in regards to season tickets, going down to the club shop this Saturday to find out what they are actually playing at.

Last season I renewed but paid up in full via my card the morning of the West Ham match.

Archived