Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

Arsenal Chelsea and united do I believe ?

Course we have qualified FFS have a bit of pride and belief lol

I think we will win the league but even then I don't think they'll include the CL games. I think United etc have an opt in scheme which automatically purchases a CL ticket for each home game at the standard price. That is the best we can hope for I think.

I think we will win the league but even then I don't think they'll include the CL games. I think United etc have an opt in scheme which automatically purchases a CL ticket for each home game at the standard price. That is the best we can hope for I think.

They have the option on their seat, but if it doesnt get sold they have to pay for it, same for cup games.

Interesting? ... Not sure it'd work for a club like ours atm where stadium is at full capacity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35822295

Just read that and it don't explain anything really so went to the Hull site and that was just as bad apparently full information will appear next week

Why do clubs insist on having an announcement about an upcoming announcement

Been looking on the official site.

Looks like no early bird renewal this year so I'm going to be paying extra if I renew.

Do not know if I'm going to bother yet.

Where is the info for 2016/17?

There is only stuff about this season there?

They will wait to see if we get CL games etc before announcing anything??

• 2 weeks later...

still nothing anywhere? don't us direct debit payers start paying for next years season ticket pretty soon? would be kinda cool to know how much we're actually paying like

last year it just carried on, when one ended the money came out the next month as the start of the next season. but we knew how much it would cost etc because they'd announced it. pretty sure it'll just carry on once more but like i said it would be nice to know how much it is going to randomly charge us for the next installment. 

last year it just carried on, when one ended the money came out the next month as the start of the next season. but we knew how much it would cost etc because they'd announced it. pretty sure it'll just carry on once more but like i said it would be nice to know how much it is going to randomly charge us for the next installment. 

I would assume if the prices aren't out they would either halt a payment or keep it the same and adjust accordingly if the prices were to increase.

Most likely we will know within the next couple of weeks  as European football should be all be done and dusted.

Wonder if the owners will make a statement of intent by freezing the prices. Imagine the good publicity they would get not just from us fans but from other fans aswel.

I emailed Jim aka the only person at the club who actually gives a fuch about the fans . Can see something maybe in the next 7-10days, surely they won't wait 2-3 weeks and say btw we are taking £50-60 next friday.

I would love to be able to give you a time frame and if I could I most certainly would. We hope to make an announcement regarding season tickets very soon and it may be that there will be a payment at the end of April but again I am just guessing because nothing has been released regarding prices for the new season.

With this in mind, we can’t tell you how much your monthly payments will be as yet.

I understand your frustration but there is no one here not willing to help you, it is just that we do not have any information to give you.

Kind Regards

Jim

If the club is planning on collecting an April payment and the amount differs to the current direct debit then they should notify us 10 working days in advance.

In theory, with the 29th being the last working day in April for them to collect payment, you'd think we would be notified by 15th April - so long as the amount is different. 

Archived