Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Potentially moved games

imagine if we have a chance to win the league that weekend. in fact dunno why i said that, imagine if we have a chance to win the league any weekend. good lord. im gonna start booking every possible saturday an sunday off work for the next three months just in case 

I'm waiting to see if I need to change my flight to New York in order to go to the Everton match. I would be livid if I changed it only for Sky to move the match ala Arsenal.

Don't hold your breath for an Everton announcement. Would imagine they will only announce April games this week although seeing as there is only one further round of matches to announce for moving purposes you might get lucky.

Could for another month for that announcement though.

I would love, love, love the Everton game to be Monday at 8pm,

I'm at a stag do in Berlin that weekend, flying out first thing Friday morning. If it is still on the saturday I'll still be going but it means I'll spend less than 24 hours in Berlin. Sunday would be better but Monday would mean an entire weekend in Berlin followed by seeing Wes lift the PL Trophy :)

I would love, love, love the Everton game to be Monday at 8pm,

I'm at a stag do in Berlin that weekend, flying out first thing Friday morning. If it is still on the saturday I'll still be going but it means I'll spend less than 24 hours in Berlin. Sunday would be better but Monday would mean an entire weekend in Berlin followed by seeing Wes lift the PL Trophy :)

I can't believe I'm going to miss this one. I'll be in Norway at a family function. I have booked a hotel in the middle of town and I will try and find a bar where I can watch us. If we are still in the hunt, I'm sure the Norwegians will be wanting us to win it too.

Potentially lifting the trophy on a Monday night would be fvcking bins.

If we lift the Premier league trophy I'd enjoy watching it being anally raped by a horse.

didnt we lift the league one trophy on a night? that was boss 

yeah...league 1 vs scunthorpe. 

premier league a little bit bigger. 

If we won the Prem I'm pretty sure it could be 7am on a Wednesday morning and I wouldn't give a damn.

...does it have to be wednesday!? 

Friday night v scunthorpe

yeah that was it. think tigers were playing on the saturday so we got moved. we were shit in that game i think. 

bolton away in the championship was on a tuesday night and wasn't exactly "the bins" either really. brighton at home after we'd gone up still gets mentioned in people's top 5 games in recent years and that was a midweek night. like others have said,  if we're actually going to achieve anything i think the day we achieved it would be quite simply the last thing on my mind. 

yeah that was it. think tigers were playing on the saturday so we got moved. we were shit in that game i think. 

bolton away in the championship was on a tuesday night and wasn't exactly "the bins" either really. brighton at home after we'd gone up still gets mentioned in people's top 5 games in recent years and that was a midweek night. like others have said,  if we're actually going to achieve anything i think the day we achieved it would be quite simply the last thing on my mind. 

2-2 draw if memory serves me right. 

we sealed the championship at Bolton but didn't lift the trophy till the end of the 12 pm ko against Doncaster at home on a Saturday. 

EDIT: and didn't we get beat by Brighton that game? I don't remember enjoying that night. 

I am flying back from Vegas at 8pm on the Monday of the Everton weekend.

If we stand any chance of winning the title that day I'll be on the plane the previous night - no way I'm missing that altogether - watching on the TV in the States if it's on the Sunday is one thing but no way am I going to be sat on a plane not knowing what the score is when I could be there.

Thinking about it, I personally wouldn't mind too much winning it after Everton, based on another result, so before Chelsea. Guard of honour and the trophy ceremony at Stamford Bridge!

So you prefer the idea of showing off to the elation of winning it at a match? I find that very odd.

For me it's clear cut. Win it at the Everton game. The maximum number of Leicester fans get to watch our greatest achievement ever and celebrate in their own ground and in the streets of their own city.

Watching last year's champions give our team a guard of honour at their ground would be sensational.

So you prefer the idea of showing off to the elation of winning it at a match? I find that very odd.

For me it's clear cut. Win it at the Everton game. The maximum number of Leicester fans get to watch our greatest achievement ever and celebrate in their own ground and in the streets of their own city.

Yeah, that game for me too, although I'll be amazed if it happens.

Archived