Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Potentially moved games

I'm over the moon for the West Ham move because it means I can go now,

The annoying one is Swansea. I couldn't make it anyway but if it was the 1pm kick off I'd be able to watch at a reasonable time in Guangzhou, now it'll be the early hours

These are the BT games if anyone is interested all 12.45 KO

Saturday 2 April: Aston Villa v Chelsea

Saturday 9 April: West Ham United v Arsenal -

Saturday 16 April: Norwich City v Sunderland -

Saturday 30 April: Swansea City v Liverpool -

So (assuming Everton is also going to be moved which is pretty much 100%) we play our last 3pm Saturday league match in February?

Unbelievable. What a bag of wank.

I don't know if it will be an advantage playing all these Sundays but it possibly could be.

We will get in to a routine of playing every Sunday for five consecutive weeks so we can train/rest without breaking our training schedule up.

Think positive.

I don't know if it will be an advantage playing all these Sundays but it possibly could be.

We will get in to a routine of playing every Sunday for five consecutive weeks so we can train/rest without breaking our training schedule up.

Think positive.

We could also be playing catch up on the others a lot of the time should they already have played that weekend, putting more pressure on the players to get a result.

Archived