Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Depression

17 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

How do I become aware of certain groups?

Personally if I were you, I’d be looking for ways to meet women. So I’d be looking at something I’m perhaps mildly comfortable with but would put me in close quarters with some ladies.

I’d probably start by joining a gym and booking onto some exercise classes, also see if they had running clubs etc. You have to try and put yourself in situations to communicate with people first.

24 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Personally if I were you, I’d be looking for ways to meet women. So I’d be looking at something I’m perhaps mildly comfortable with but would put me in close quarters with some ladies.

I’d probably start by joining a gym and booking onto some exercise classes, also see if they had running clubs etc. You have to try and put yourself in situations to communicate with people first.

The blokes not feeling too great as it is, a woman could tip him over the edge.

• Haha 2

Women are trouble. Actively trying to find them leads you to the mental ones first.

Find things you enjoy, hobbies, sports - running, join a club, photography, join a club. Etc. You WILL meet a girl who you can talk to and it will be natural. 

**** wasting time trying to meet pissed up birds in pubs and clubs. You need to find someone you have stuff in common with. 

Also, not all women are trouble lol. Lots of lovely FT ladies supporting me atm. Thanks to you all.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

A group of labour supporters drinking tap water? Sounds like a class evening. :ph34r:

Who said anything about drinking?

Alcohol is such a right-wing drug... ??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

On a slightly more serious note taking mushrooms in a sensible ie. fairly weak dose, can lift the mood for many weeks after the event.

mmhmm

i'm seriously thinking about finding some at the moment.

done them several times and i've always figured something out about myself / sorted an issue when on them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

On a slightly more serious note taking mushrooms in a sensible ie. fairly weak dose, can lift the mood for many weeks after the event.

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

mmhmm

done them several times and i've always figured something out about myself / sorted an issue when on them.

I used to love mushrooms in my younger days, although i never managed to keep the dose to 'fairly weak' and always was tripping my t**ts off, wasn't complaining though. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

mmhmm

That’s funny because I tried to eat a frozen pizza saw Samuel L Jackson turn into bugs bunny when I did them.

Never been so ****ed up in my life lol. They were actually legal when I did them which is madness.

Edited by Costock_Fox

Old men's (and women's) mushroom meet up. Let's do it. Lie to everyone we know and get ****ed up and find our minds again. Hah. 

Sitting waiting to have tattoo done and just found a strip of vallies in my shoulder bag that I thought I'd lost. That'll chill me down nicely while getting inked hah. Silver clouds. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

Nightmares, out the wrong side of bed. 

Struggling to get going this morning. Late for yoga, late for gym. 

Need to find some positivity and quicky. 

Just think, at least im not Oz and the opinions he holds lol 

Related image

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1