Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fridgechef

International Champions Cup

13 of us Booked to go Stockholm 2nd Aug - 6:30 Norweign airline there, 4th Aug 20:15 British airway flight back, return £102, looKing at decent accommodation now, around £90 per person for 2 nights, around £200 just waiting for ticket prices now- should be a good trip

I am loathed to book accommodation and flights until i see the tickets prices, i can see them being astronomical.

I am loathed to book accommodation and flights until i see the tickets prices, i can see them being astronomical.

flights and accommodation are creeping up, ticket price will be the same but if you slow flights and accommodation will become unaffordabl

Glasgow is quite good fun, and the city centre and west end really rather attractive. The outskirts much less so.

With our Blue and White kit we may attract some Rangers support!

For those considering going to LA, here is the stadium's seating. Thought we could start the discussion about what section we want to try to get into.

cbd2da15-9a7e-442a-a0a5-c92327cdbc39.png

Not like this means anything, but LA Galaxy supporters groups are in 137-138 and 121. A reference point to start, maybe.

Plenty support Celtic as a 2nd team as well

All too sectarian and political all that west Scotland football shite

Amen brother. There are loads of reasons to hate your rivals but religion and politics have to be the stupidest of the lot.

Amen brother. There are loads of reasons to hate your rivals but religion and politics have to be the stupidest of the lot.

Never ever understood it ...... It's a disease that thankfully has been wiped out in England

But scotland isn't only country in Europe where religion and politics define why you love or hate a club

Sad really

Wouldn't want to go back to LA. I don't like the city or region apart from Santa Monica, Venice and Santa Barbara further up northwest. Apart from a few nice places, LA itself is a mess, one huge urban sprawl that sucks you in and spits you out, naked and penniless. :D

Beutifully put. Totally agree. And the thick layer of smog that hangs over the place is fvckin disgusting.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but the relative timing of Euro 2016 and the Stillitano Spectacular might throw up a few issues. If England (Vardy, Drinkwater in the final squad?) and France (Kante?) get to the later stages of Euro 2016, there's no way those players will be turning out in the pre-season games. Clubs typically give a few weeks rest before players even report back for pre-season training, let alone take part in games.

Here's what happened after the 2014 World Cup:

Germany had played Argentina in the final on July 13th, and the three German players in the Arsenal squad didn't even report back for pre-season training until August 11th. They missed the Community Shield and the opening league game of the season. Similarly, the two Argentinians in the Manchester City squad didn't report for pre-season training until August 4th, didn't feature in the Community Shield, and both started the first league game on the bench. Needless to say, while Arsenal and Man City were playing pre-season friendlies in the US, all these players were still working hard on their suntans.

(By the way, the Man U players in the Holland team, who played their last World Cup game on July 12th 2014, still looked knackered when they rolled up at the King Power in September...)

Look at these dates for this summer:

Euro 2016   Quarter-Finals         June 30 - July 3

Euro 2016   Semi-Finals             July 6-7

Euro 2016   Final                         July 10

Leicester v Celtic                         July 23

Leicester v PSG                          July 30

Leicester V Barcelona                 Aug  3 

Then there's the question of whether King and Inler get back in the Wales / Switzerland squads, and to what extent the PSG and Barcelona squads will be depleted..,

No doubt footage of the possible absentees is at this very moment being skilfully edited together to produce slick tournament PR videos...

Ok so i checked my spam email and i am getting emails from these jokers.....are tickets are not on sale today even in the early bird section.

Could be between tomorrow and 5th april before we get them.

I've contacted the ticket office and been told to contact the ICC about ticket sales for these games.  I appreciate this is an unusual situation and one which the club doesn't control.  However, I'm sure the club would have greater leverage to arrange for tickets in a certain area of the grounds than individual fans. 

I'm not concerned about missing out on tickets; I'm concerned that Leicester fans will be thinly spread across the stadium and diluting what should be an incredible experience, particularly given the huge distance I and many others will be travelling.

If anyone agrees, I suggest you email the club and ask for them to try and secure a small section in the grounds for Leicester fans, even if only a few hundred seats together.  Surely it's in everyone's interest (the fans; the club; and the organisers) to also see the club's fans creating as much of an atmosphere as possible?

Hmm so looking at tickets released for the games so far the following things of note:

1) Promo code ICC2016 does not work

2) Have yet to be able to add anything to a basket as everything re-directs to ticket master

3) Matches appear to have a home/away end

4) Every time i do try and add to a ticket to a basket i get unable to process requests :/ 

Archived