Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Hibs fan here.

Just signed up to come on and congratulate you's. Hopefully you'll do the business on Sunday at OT and win the title. As a 23 year old guy I've seen some great footballing sides growing up but nothing would beat this. This would be up there as the greatest footballing moment i've seen in my life so far. 

P.S. that Conrad Logan though. What a guy  :wub:

lol

Cheers.

I was up in Edimburgh last weekend and got no end of well wishes from your fans. Thanks!

More to the point, I don't want a free T-shirt/scarf when I go to a game and never have done.

I know this sort of stuff comes from the right place, but let's face it, it just makes us look like a laughing stock.

To be honest, I don't even want a free beer/food voucher - in my experience, all it does is cause ridiculous queues at the kiosks meaning some people who do actually want food don't get the chance unless they arrive half an hour before the game kicks off.

I know this must make me sound like a miserable bastard (guilty)...but I'd rather they just didn't bother!

If you don't want the free t-shirts and scarves, take them anyway and donate them to charity shops. Every penny helps.

LVG will have them well prepared for us. But because it's a must win for them, I think we will get plenty of space and opportunities. Hoping mahrez has a good away game.

Good point. Will be harder without Vardy, but with Shinji and Schlupp's place, and after last match, it does put things in our favour.

We are almost at the gates to the theatre of dreams Claudio has had us on cloud 9 for the whole season now let us put united to the sword and the title at the home of the very apt name king power our knights have bravely fought all season now we must do it without our bravest one sir vardy of chat shit get banged,our other warriors must rise 2 the challenge and victory will b ow so sweet charge my warriors charge?

Hope Drinky, Schmeical and Simpson are hyped to be possibly beting the team that let them go, to win the title that they now cannot too.

Still worried, since this seems the first game where there's more concentration on the hype, and the possibility than the game. Hope they're focused.

Back to the Man Utd game - genuinely think this could be a win for us.  They need to win it too so we can expect them to try to attack at some point which plays perfectly into our hands.  Then again that Rashford kid is scary and they do have goals in them.

Back to the Man Utd game - genuinely think this could be a win for us. They need to win it too so we can expect them to try to attack at some point which plays perfectly into our hands. Then again that Rashford kid is scary and they do have goals in them.

It will be a tough tough game

Winnable though

Up the Foxes

I'm more relaxed now than I have been for weeks. I happen to think we'll probably be on the wrong end of a tight result tomorrow but it's an eminently winnable game. Whatever happens I don't think Spurs will beat Chelsea, and I don't see us not beating Everton. I really don't know what I'll do if we do win.

I never slept last night either, sat here now watching 'game of the day' and struggling to drink a pint.

Nervous is an understatement.

Imagine being (especially) Andy King, or any one of the side who've been here since Watford in the play offs.

They understand what this club means to the city more than anyone, and for the first time as a football playing fan - I wouldn't want to be on that pitch tomorrow. 

Looking forward to it now. Don't think my mind is really grasping how huge this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar here. Not feeling as tense as I was earlier in the week.

I'd be feeling a lot worse if tomorrow was the final day of the season. Let's not try to worry too much - it's not must win. There will be 5 more opportunities to gain the 3 points.

Similar here. Not feeling as tense as I was earlier in the week.

I'd be feeling a lot worse if tomorrow was the final day of the season. Let's not try to worry too much - it's not must win. There will be 5 more opportunities to gain the 3 points. 

How?! Are you going tomorrow? 

I've never been to Old Trafford before, and I've seen so many great nights there on TV and so much success there, and the fact the first time I go there... my team could win the league! It's too much to even think about!

I never slept last night either, sat here now watching 'game of the day' and struggling to drink a pint.

Nervous is an understatement.

I've got to work tomorrow until at least 5 so I'm nervous but I suppose I've got to try and keep my mind clear because of work. Tried to get the day off weeks ago and got told no so if I was to pull a sicky (obviously I wouldn't lol) it would look too obvious lol

Come on Leicester

:fc: win Leicester win

Up the Foxes

How?! Are you going tomorrow? 

I've never been to Old Trafford before, and I've seen so many great nights there on TV and so much success there, and the fact the first time I go there... my team could win the league! It's too much to even think about!

I wish! I have been, but not on a match day. Just a tour of the stadium I won when I was at school.

It would be absolutely incredible to see us win the PL at OT.

Just typing that makes me wonder if I'm dreaming or in some sort of Matrix simulation (I've had to think about this often this season). It still doesn't seem real to me.

To those going: have a fvcking great day and sing for us poor sods at home.

Archived