Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

the Big danger is while Morgan and Huth look after Rashford and Martial the Curly top creeps in on the back post out jumping Simpson or Fuch. not an easy game but as they say it's all on the Day and Claudio will have them up for it.

Onwards and upwards we go.

Come on City. This could be our day of days. The eyes of the world are on us now, so let's give something to marvel at and don't let Chelsea steal our thunder by winning the title for us tomorrow night.

Blue Army.

On the most over-crowded train from London to Manchester that I have ever been on in my life; standing room only in a vestibule between carriages. Don't give a f**k though - nothing is going to ruin this day (I hope).

The Danes are going nuts for this. My mum and dad are on the front page of one of the country's biggest newspapers today and apparently the media are coming with us to the pub later. Everyone wants a piece of Leicester!

The Danes are going nuts for this. My mum and dad are on the front page of one of the country's biggest newspapers today and apparently the media are coming with us to the pub later. Everyone wants a piece of Leicester!

Sweet! like celebrities lol

is it true this will be kasper's first game played at old trafford? his dad said it on BT sport and i know he hasn't played for us there but i thought he played for man city there?

also if he wins it, first father and son to lift the title? 

Just joined this morning so I can wish you all the best for today.

I have the weight hanging around my shoulders of being a Sunderland supporter. Never a dull moment. Sadly very few of them due to winning !!!    :(

GOOD LUCK -  YOU DESERVE IT !!!!     :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

is it true this will be kasper's first game played at old trafford? his dad said it on BT sport and i know he hasn't played for us there but i thought he played for man city there?

also if he wins it, first father and son to lift the title?

Ian and Shaun - though that was really step father.

And if Peter says it's his first appearance then I believe him!

2.30 am here in Los Angeles haven't slept a wink.Funny but not that nervous. Usually nails are bitten to the wicks before game time. But actually quite calm. Let's just go make history. Come on you Foxes. See you all in LA on July 30th. Let's make some noise. Wishing every single Leicester City and any football a wonderful day. Now I get emotional.

Just seen Its apparently been 6,666 days since we last won at old Trafford

Would be nice to reset that to zero today

The number of many beasts !!!!!   :)

Archived