Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Remember Man U are going for 4th place, and a chance to qualify for the Champions League.

We are going for the premiership title, so I predict a draw, with both teams going all out to get a result.

Our main chance will come against Everton who are safe in mid table, and have nothing really to play for.

This wont be easy for either side. I think not having Vardy for this one might work in our favour. Similar to last Week if Schlupp and Ulloa perform to the same level they'll cost massive problems for Utds defence. They only have Smalling to match up to Ulloa. Schlupps defensive qualities and pace will keep their full back quiet. They'll probably use Blind to try and keep Mahrez quiet. But I can't see him managing that.

Where we might have problems is up top where the movement and pace of Rashford and Martial will be difficult to contain. But I believe we can with our defensive system.

We just have to protect the Ball better when we have posession and then I just hope we can get one past DeGea.

Onwards and upwards we go.

I'm so excited about Sunday that I think I'm gonna wee myself. I haven't felt like this since I was 5 years old on Christmas Eve 40 years ago.  

A point is okay tomorrow.

Yes indeedy. I think Spurs are mentally shot after West Brom and losing Ali. Can't see them getting a win at Chelski.

United fans on red cafe seem fairly confident of a win. Lets put on the perfect away performance to seal it in style!

Would love it if we did win there

Fantastic club and fantastic stadium in fairness to them

But this is our time, this is our moment, let's seize it

Come on Leicester

:fc: Leicester win

Up the Foxes

Been told all week there's no way we'll win this.  The pub Man Utd fan offered a bet of £20 that we won't win, I offered the same bet that either of our sides wins (ie call it quits if it's a draw) but he's not up for it.  Tempted to take him up on it anyway.  I mean imagine winning the title at Old Trafford against the most successful team in our nation's history and getting £20 beer money to boot.  Man Utd will be going for the win to boost their chances of making Europe which could well play into our hands.  Shit I think I'm talking myself into it.  A word of advice anyone?

Would love it if we did win there

Fantastic club and fantastic stadium in fairness to them

But this is our time, this is our moment, let's seize it

Come on Leicester

:fc: Leicester win

Up the Foxes

Bob me old mucker, I've had a thought...

I notice you type 'Up the Foxes' on every one of your posts - which is your trade mark and pretty cool. I reckon this takes you about 4 seconds to type every time you post x 11,838 posts = 47,352 seconds = 789 minutes = 13.15 hours of your life typing it. You could maybe consider making it a permanent signature instead mate?  :D

I notice you type 'Up the Foxes' on every one of your posts - which is your trade mark and pretty cool. I reckon this takes you about 4 seconds to type every time you post x 11,838 posts = 47,352 seconds = 789 minutes = 13.15 hours of your life typing it. You could maybe consider making it a permanent signature instead mate? :D

And you waste how much time stalking people and working out useless stats and information

Just saying

I notice you type 'Up the Foxes' on every one of your posts - which is your trade mark and pretty cool. I reckon this takes you about 4 seconds to type every time you post x 11,838 posts = 47,352 seconds = 789 minutes = 13.15 hours of your life typing it. You could maybe consider making it a permanent signature instead mate?  :D

A prayer being said each time by a believer has more power than the one written in his prayer book I'd say...

Up the Foxes!

Schlupperman to save the day :)

And you waste how much time stalking people and working out useless stats and information

Just saying

? It. Was. A. Joke. I'm hardly stalking Bob  lol  He'll see the funny side even if you didn't. And it took me about 20 seconds of wasted time. Just saying..

I notice you type 'Up the Foxes' on every one of your posts - which is your trade mark and pretty cool. I reckon this takes you about 4 seconds to type every time you post x 11,838 posts = 47,352 seconds = 789 minutes = 13.15 hours of your life typing it. You could maybe consider making it a permanent signature instead mate? :D

Yeah your probably right :unsure:

lol

Bless you all my brothers and sisters

Come on Leicester

Up the Foxes

Find it quite funny that even at this stage people are still doubting us. I am supremely confident of getting a result up there. I know Man U are playing for 4th but we're playing for the bloody Premiership title. Our players have shown no sign of nerves all season, I think the fact we can win the league on Sunday will give them an extra boost.

Old Trafford whilst still tough is not an impossible place to go. We can 100% do this!!!

Been told all week there's no way we'll win this.  The pub Man Utd fan offered a bet of £20 that we won't win, I offered the same bet that either of our sides wins (ie call it quits if it's a draw) but he's not up for it.  Tempted to take him up on it anyway.  I mean imagine winning the title at Old Trafford against the most successful team in our nation's history and getting £20 beer money to boot.  Man Utd will be going for the win to boost their chances of making Europe which could well play into our hands.  Shit I think I'm talking myself into it.  A word of advice anyone?

Think you'd get better odds at the bookies.

Archived