Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

There's absolutely no chance I'm sleeping tonight. I genuinely feel sick with nerves. 

I'm surprisingly calm as I go to Man Utd in hope of a win rather than expectation.

I'll be much more nervous on Monday night watching Chelsea vs Tottenham and if it's not settled then I'll be a mess when we play Everton.

I wish we had Vardy tomorrow as that game is tailor made for him but Ulloa didn't do bad last week, I'm hoping he'll get some pinpoint crosses as he isolates Blind.  :D

I've found a distraction tomorrow (can't bare to watch it live), but my scouse mate wants to watch the game on Match of the Day later with me if we win. I remember watching us win the League Cup about 19 years ago in a pub in Hednesford and nobody else cared.

OMG it's Premiership Eve !!!

Heading to bed shortly, not sure if i'l lbe able to sleep. Flight to Manchester is at 9am, the champagne is on ice for when we get back . . . c'mon Leicester, let's finish this ⚽⚪

I went on 15th August 1998, Man Utd v LCFC the game finished 2-2, and if I remember correctly, we took the lead.

The only time I've been racially abused at a football match too!

Archived