Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Good luck to Leicester today

Good luck to all those City fans travelling up

Cheer them on for all of us down here having to work or who couldn't get tickets

We will all be with you in mind body and spirit, please carry the lads over the line now

Love you LEICESTER

Up the Foxes

Guest ttfn

Putting to one side the unthinkable possibility of us actually winning the league today, a draw would be a decent result away at a side in 5th place without our most important player.

This then means that even a draw on Monday at Stamford Bridge ends it, or we can draw both of our final games and be guaranteed the title.

Come on you foxes. Winning the title at the swamp is what we've dreamed of for years. Really hope you do it and do it in style, don't worry about your 3,000 will easily out sing the 70 odd thousand. I think I'm looking forward to your match more than ours after ha ha have a great day.

Surely a win today, against a much improved united, would silence and end the critics?

Personally i'm hoping for 10% possession, 4 blatant hand balls in our box not given, and an own goal from de gea following a corner in the 11th minute of the 3 minutes of added on time via a double spear on de gea from huth and morgan.....

Although i'd take any win tbh.

The ManU fans are restive. They do not want another year of the dross that they have been watching stinking out European football. LVG being booed at halftime and a Swansea like result.

Come on Leicester Boys, make some ****ing noise.

CHARGE!!@@

Wonder if Claudio is considering a more defensive minded midfield with albrighton on the right and Jeff on the left? Riyad can then play behind Leo. Their holding midfielders are not very mobile. shinji to come on when Riyad is cream crackered. I'm a little concerned with martial running at Simpson and cutting inside. Albrighton will double up better than Riyad.

Just looked at their front 6, they're no mugs obviously as you don't play for Man Utd if you are but we have nothing to fear.

Carrick, Rooney & Fellaini in the middle, DD & Kante will be all over them and have much better engines.

Lingard is a bit meh, no goals or assists in 12 games.

Martial on the left, he'll be nullified quite a bit by our narrow play.

Rashford is still wet behind the ears, 18 and Morgan & Huth will sort him out.

Respect them? =yes

Fear them? =absolutely not.

C'mon Leicester

Archived