Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

"if you go abroad you get forgot about" 

yeah man never hear anything of anyone who plays outside england. do people even play football outside england? can't think of anyone tbh 

Was that Merson? If so, fantastic that he's saying on a channel that shows Spanish, Dutch leagues, Italian Cup football and even the Chinese and USA leagues.

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Was that Merson? If so, fantastic that he's saying on a channel that shows Spanish, Dutch leagues, Italian Cup football and even the Chinese and USA leagues.

nah it was le tiss. same point though. 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

nah it was le tiss. same point though. 

Ah, ok. I saw Merson shout "BEST LEAGUE IN THE WEWLD" four times in 20 seconds and thought he was on some rant about clubs he can't pronounce properly.

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

Spurs in Sissoko swooooop kinell. Everton are a tinpot club.

Buying a player on the basis of one game, as apposed to a season of shite.

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Awesome! Everton have just ratted sissoko out for the **** he is! Refused to take Koemens welcome call! lol 

Heard he had agreed to join, they'd laid on a jet for him and had the medical ready then just went AWOL for 3 hours and ignored Koeman's calls.

What a twat!

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Can't believe that we've spent 28m on a striker who has scored 30+ goals in a 'top 5 league'. Yet they're about to spend 30m on a winger who scored once last season.

Steve Walsh has lost it.

I'm trying to get my head around it all.

Whatever he did here, it worked. If it was his team here, then he takes a degree of credit for getting it in place - but maybe he wasn't the key all along?

Or maybe he was, but he's not actually got as much of a say over who comes in, it's more him negotiating the deals rather than actually deciding who to buy. DOF's responsibility can vary from club to club, maybe they've just got him in for negotiating, which is a complete waste of his supposed talent if so.

Everton may have dodged a bullet but ultimately, they didn't get their man. Completely embarrassing night for them.

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Delighted for the Arsenal fan... Who has professed his love for Arsenal, and been pictures in an arsenal shirt... I can only imagine porch is having too much fun on holiday because if I was him I would have rang levy and called this off!! They've been MUGGED

Archived