Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry96

Victor Wanyama

This guy is a walking red card.

Compare that to Kante whos had 1 yellow card all season and that was when he deliberately committed a professional cynical foul on Ozil to stop a counter attack.

This guy is a walking red card.

Compare that to Kante whos had 1 yellow card all season and that was when he deliberately committed a professional cynical foul on Ozil to stop a counter attack.

Did he not get a yellow for conceding a peno against Watford as well?

Did he not get a yellow for conceding a peno against Watford as well?

Just looked it up and he didn't. But he did get booked away at Stoke and away at Swansea. I was wrong. 3 bookings all season. Not bad for a CM in a counter attacking side.

you guys are funny, great player. Would take, not for 25 mil though.

He's a good player, but attitude and suitability for this side needs to be considered - and Wanyamas got too many questions against him in that respect.

I like him and Mane at Southampton but agree about attitude for both.

Remember Asprilla at Newcastle..great player but didn't fit in and partly responsible for Newcastle not winning league

Just looked it up and he didn't. But he did get booked away at Stoke and away at Swansea. I was wrong. 3 bookings all season. Not bad for a CM in a counter attacking side.

Fair play, knew he didn't get many but didn't think it would be less than 5

• 3 weeks later...

Archived