Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

19 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Do I sell my otw pogba for 1mill and buy the 90 stat if for 470k....

Gives me another 500k to spaff away on tots. That's a de gea upgrade :/

I'd say yeah to be honest.

Best to cash in on your OTW now IMO, price will only drop.

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Since when did they start rewarding people with TOTS players for qualifying for the FUT Champions via the tournaments?

If I remember rightly last year they did a tournament for tots huth from Leicester. 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Buzzing my untradeable OTW Pogba will finally be getting a boost, honestly didn't think I'd see the day

Yeh its nice when it hapoens. I have untradeable otw mane kante and jesus and gutted that non have had ingorms for ages 2 of them through injury. 

26 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh its nice when it hapoens. I have untradeable otw mane kante and jesus and gutted that non have had ingorms for ages 2 of them through injury. 

Makes it worse when they bag motm cards which I feel should be added to otw cards

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Makes it worse when they bag motm cards which I feel should be added to otw cards

Yeh its abit of a con that. They are still a special version of that player so all upgrades should count. 

I have to be honest, I'm bored enough of tots that I might actually quit until next game already.

For me, tots should be more or less just one extra IF. I mean, for people like Vardy and Mahrez who obviously started last year with 75 or 77 cards or whatever I get that it's about bringing them up to the level they've been at all year.

What it shouldn't be about is most giving everyone 99, 99, 99, 99, 99 attributes. Just boring. I'm sorry, I'm not eleven years old, I don't want to play with an invincibility cheat on anymore, I don't want God mode.

It's just lame. I just played a guy with a hybrid Belgian premier league and pro league team and it was insane. All of his players with six foot five agile gymnasts with 99 pace and strength who could shoot from everywhere.

What's even the point?

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I have to be honest, I'm bored enough of tots that I might actually quit until next game already.

For me, tots should be more or less just one extra IF. I mean, for people like Vardy and Mahrez who obviously started last year with 75 or 77 cards or whatever I get that it's about bringing them up to the level they've been at all year.

What it shouldn't be about is most giving everyone 99, 99, 99, 99, 99 attributes. Just boring. I'm sorry, I'm not eleven years old, I don't want to play with an invincibility cheat on anymore, I don't want God mode.

It's just lame. I just played a guy with a hybrid Belgian premier league and pro league team and it was insane. All of his players with six foot five agile gymnasts with 99 pace and strength who could shoot from everywhere.

What's even the point?

Totally agree. I said something similar to this last week

too many ridiculous teams making fifa less and less enjoyable. Whats crazy is as much as I enjoy all the new game modes such as WL, meaning I play the game much more than previous Fifas, Its becoming less of a hobby more of a job to play the game

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

too many ridiculous teams making fifa less and less enjoyable. Whats crazy is as much as I enjoy all the new game modes such as WL, meaning I play the game much more than previous Fifas, Its becoming less of a hobby more of a job to play the game

FIFA hasn't been enjoyable to play for years. Gameplay is boring

8 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

What's even the point?

It's called ultimate team

5 minutes ago, tylesta said:

It's called ultimate team

This is possibly one of the stupidest arguments that's flying around in defence of the tots cards, usually from the sort of 11 year olds who EA pandered to by making them in the first place.

If every card has 99 attributes, is ridiculously strong and fast, then no card is ultimate.

Ergo, it's self defeating.

Not to mention the fact the name is a randomly chosen moniker and not to be taken completely literally. It's also completely open to interpretation, what's ultimate to you may not be ultimate to me.

37 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

If player stats made you invincible I'd be going 40/40 for the weekend league and not getting shit on by teams that cost 1/100th of mine lol

Exactly. The crappy teams that ppl chuck together for 30k are the ones that beat me. 

So, ideas on improvements.

Current side.

Lloris
Bellerin(79) Bailly Koscenily Smalling Rose
Dembele Kante(81)
Mane Lukaku Sterling

OR

Lloris
Bellerin Bailly Koscenily Smalling Rose
Dembele Kante
Eriksen/Sigurdsson
Lukaku/Wilson Vardy

That defence would just make me rage quit before kick off. lol

That said, the last two people I played with 5212 I murdered, you get so much space in the midfield because their two CMs are so isolated.

I still think you'd be better playing 41212(2).

Bin off a CB for another ball player in the middle. Drop Kante to CDM and you're probably going to be more secure anyway because you're going to close down more in the middle.

Most people play narrow formations anyway so if you crowd the midfield you're laughing.

20 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Anybody used TOTS Kane?

Thinking about getting him.

Does anyone know what TOTS is out Friday yet? Hoping it's Bundesliga because I've got untradeable Dembele OTW and I'd like to either use TOTS Modeste or the Champions Leaugue Aubameyang to link with him.

He was quality for me.

51 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That defence would just make me rage quit before kick off. lol

That said, the last two people I played with 5212 I murdered, you get so much space in the midfield because their two CMs are so isolated.

I still think you'd be better playing 41212(2).

Bin off a CB for another ball player in the middle. Drop Kante to CDM and you're probably going to be more secure anyway because you're going to close down more in the middle.

Most people play narrow formations anyway so if you crowd the midfield you're laughing.

Same team I played you with, and you know how I play Finners.. 

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Same team I played you with, and you know how I play Finners.. 

Yeah and that's exactly why I think you'd be better with 41212(2).

You're good at keeping the ball, you're good in possession, but you'd be even better with more bodies in your midfield.

You don't need 5atb, you're good enough defensively to play with 2 CBs and you'd have Kante covering them more centrally anyway.

5212 isn't BAD but there's a reason it's not a very common formation.

If you come up against people playing a wide 433 you'd probably be laughing but against 4321 or 41212 you're handicapping yourself from the start.

Archived