Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

Hull Away - 13th August (12:30 K/O)

48 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

price may put a lot off. especially kids pricing. 

I had a feeling this would happen. Price cap for adult away games £30. No price cap for children so I don't think it will be just Hull who charge crazy prices for kids. With a few exceptions I paid mostly around £10-£15 for my son away last season. So £54 for us both to go to Hull is around the same, and on quite a few occasions more, than we paid for aways last year. Why didn't they price cap children as well?

Nice to see they have five priorities this season, how far it will get down god only knows. Its going to be hard to catch up which is a shame as me and my brother have over 200 my son only has 120 so the chances of him joining us are going to be slim this season 

7 hours ago, adam said:

17 quid coach. Wasn't it ten pound last year everywhere . Rip off .

Last season all Premier league clubs received £200K from the league to spend how they wished to on fans, they had to use it, they couldn't simply keep the money.

Leicester decided to subsidise coach travel with it, now there's this £30 cap on away tickets it's taken that £200k away, hardly a rip off.

Back in the Championship most coach prices were around the £20 mark.

31 minutes ago, Rob_Welsh85 said:

Wouldn't mind finding out how many are in the top brackets too. With the new system I've been knocked down to P2 for first few games of the season. 

Wasnt P1 at the end of last season around 1600 people?

Believe so, I'm down from P2 to P4, going on that should make at least P5, I think everything apart from Chelsea made P3 last season (although some sold out very early into P3, it's also on TV and an early K.O.

12 hours ago, promised land said:

Last season all Premier league clubs received £200K from the league to spend how they wished to on fans, they had to use it, they couldn't simply keep the money.

Leicester decided to subsidise coach travel with it, now there's this £30 cap on away tickets it's taken that £200k away, hardly a rip off.

Still don't know why it needs to be back to "normal" prices Stoke are still offering free coach travel for fans despite losing the money 

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Still don't know why it needs to be back to "normal" prices Stoke are still offering free coach travel for fans despite losing the money 

18 hours ago, Dawko said:

Perhaps they are a bit hard up

On 7/23/2016 at 07:27, promised land said:

Funny how Ausden Clarke were able to match those prices last year without any subsidy isn't it.

3 hours ago, Watson said:

Funny how Ausden Clarke were able to match those prices last year without any subsidy isn't it.

I'm not defending Fox travel, just saying how it is.

Personally I feel that £200k should've been spent differently as not everyone uses their coaches, but it was their choice.

Out of interest what are horse and carts prices for this season? Have they announced them yet?

2 hours ago, promised land said:

I'm not defending Fox travel, just saying how it is.

Personally I feel that £200k should've been spent differently as not everyone uses their coaches, but it was their choice.

Out of interest what are horse and carts prices for this season? Have they announced them yet?

Well it wasn't all blown on the travel.

The club paid for scarves, t-shirt's, food vouchers etc.

The club also spent well over the £200k. 

Archived