Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

2 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Nothing like a good old 5am bet, I say.

Unless you're using skybet and they think it's kicked off already so you can't do as score cast! 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

USA National Anthem being played before a Leicester City match.

Could this get any more absurd?

its what happens at American sporting events, just like in Thailand when you stand for the king to honor to king. 

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've stuck a fiver on Liverpool, Leicester and Atletico. I'm actually fairly hopeful.

Not being all that trusting of my thought process at this time, I've gone for Leicester double chance as well as Mendy to score first at a ripe looking 75/1

Just now, Daz93 said:

Just got in from a night out, the question is now whether this game is interesting enough to stay awake for.

At the risk of sounding sad it's interesting enough to set four alarms for.

It threw me off when I went America a few years ago and watching us have a penalty shootout against Aston villa if I recall in a league cup match.  I was in America going "why they playing football at 1pm?!" And waking up on Saturday mornings and we had already played football. This has really threw me off!

I felt asleep at half 1...the alarm clock scared **** out of me is the only reason I'm up!

Archived