Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

With the lack of pace up front I would have preferred us to be more creative with the line up. Those two upfront is like playing with one hand tied behind your back.

Not even besting the first man, sort it out Mahrez.

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

We look useless without vardy up front.

We can't get a hold of the ball for more than one second. Tell me how we're supposed to build up a decent attack if it doesn't get any further than our own half-way line (if at all).

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

What was being spouted about Kasper and his distribution? Every time he touches the ball it ends up back in PSG's possession. Infuriating for those on his team. 

Its always been shit. I was being sarcastic with my comments earlier.

Its a real downfall of his and a massive frustration.

I used to get pissed off with it back in the Championship and nothing has been done to improve it.

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

What was being spouted about Kasper and his distribution? Every time he touches the ball it ends up back in PSG's possession. Infuriating for those on his team. 

Only just woken up so don't know about this game but his distribution is normal quite good. Is this just you exaggerating because of your frankly bizarre hatred of him.

Archived